Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005 Shadow.....

The Shadow said:
..tell me........

Im in a cinnamon/sugar or splenda kick

Well, cinnamon/sugar or Splenda sweet potatoes do rock!! But for something different:

Microwave the SP (that's for sweet potato) for about 4-5 minutes, then bake at 375 degress F for about 10-15 minutes. Cut SP in half & scoop out the inside. Lay out shell & spray with cooking spray & bake for another 10 minutes, or longer if you like the shell crispy.

Meanwhile, in a bowl or pot, mix the SP insides with chopped garlic, Olive Oil, broth, and spices: Like pepper, Cajun Spice, red pepper flakes, etc..... Refill shell with the SP mix & drizzle a little Olive oil on top or spray with cooking spray then bake till inside hot & top slightly crispy.

The "sweet" flavor of the SP combined with the savory of everything else is sooooooooooooooo yummy!!

weight - 205

Concentration curls
preachers
zottman curls

pushdowns
dips
kickbacks....

Diet was basically the same

db's in each hand....elbow in a bit......curl palms up and then rotate so that you are doing a reverse curl negative on the way down....works GREAT

And then rotate back at the bottom of the rep so your palm is facing back up when you start the upward curl again?

Ow. I've never seen anyone do that. And it's making my tendonitis hurt just thinking about it.

Arms day is Sunday so we'll give that a shot. :)

Sassy69 said:
And then rotate back at the bottom of the rep so your palm is facing back up when you start the upward curl again?

Ow. I've never seen anyone do that. And it's making my tendonitis hurt just thinking about it.

Arms day is Sunday so we'll give that a shot. :)

yep.......do it as a "finisher"

Top Bottom