Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005 Shadow.....

ashley2212 said:
Don't tell CC about this... with her 4-5 jars of pb a week, she might get carried away and eat the people underneath :worried:

LMAO...GREAT point

o.k. speaking of PB where do you find that Natty's stuff you all talk about? My grocery store does not carry it. Does Trader Joe's or Whole Foods ?

my .02 on natty butter....

IF you look at the label.....theres not a lot of difference between some "unnatural" and natty ones....

Alright well the natural one I have =
2T = 180 cal, 16 g fat, 8 g protein, and 6 carbs
How does that compare?

What grocery store do you go to??? I've never seen one that doesn't carry it!

P.S. Sorry that Shadow's diet/training log has turned into a discussion about PB ;)

ashley2212 said:
What grocery store do you go to??? I've never seen one that doesn't carry it!

P.S. Sorry that Shadow's diet/training log has turned into a discussion about PB ;)
Yeah I noticed that myself... sorry Shadow. My last post and then you get on with your log... Kroger, and Bush's. Neither one.

treilin said:
How does that compare?

That's about right..... Take a look at the ingredients, it should be made with peanuts and salt only, no added sugar or other junk.

It's rare to find natural peanut butter at a regular grocery store, you can find it at health stores.

treilin said:
How does that compare?

JIF :

Nutritional Facts
Serving Size 2 tbsp
Servings Per Container 16

Calories

Calories from Fat

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

Total Fat 16.0 g 25.0% %

Saturated Fat 3.0 g 16.0% %

Cholesterol 0.0 mg 0.0% %

Sodium 130.0 mg 5.0% %

Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g 2.0% %

Dietary Fiber 2.0 g 9.0% %

Sugars 3.0 g % %

Protein 8.0 g % %

Miss24k said:
That's about right..... Take a look at the ingredients, it should be made with peanuts and salt only, no added sugar or other junk.

It's rare to find natural peanut butter at a regular grocery store, you can find it at health stores.

Big Y and Stop and Shop have several kinds... am I the only one with those stores? :worried:

Top Bottom