Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad

witkowsd

I'm thinking of taking 1-AD - how much should I be taking a day - I weigh 134 lb. - is it worth it - any side effects?? I see DPSnutrition has it in sale.

I've tried it, once. Threw my GI system totally out of whack, even with a big meal. Not to squick you, but I'm convinced the "AD" stands for "awful diarrhea" YMMV.

I'd think the Nors- would be better choice, if you want to do the prohormones, and maybe the sublinguals instead of pills. I'm skeptical about the health risks (not to mention androgenic effects, some of which are permanent).

Don't use the nor's. One of our female members had far more problems with norandro than winny. Go figure. In fact all she had was problems with the norandro and no muscle gain, just the opposite with winny.

I really don't think prohormones are at all suited for anyone, especially women.

W6

A girl i know is using this concoction from ZOE LABS ( i hate that company but oh well) and it has 1-ad and other crap in it... she put on 20 fuckin lbs... increased horniness and clit sensitivity and hunger is all she said so far in terms of side effects..... who needs juice if this shit works.

Top Bottom