Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 1,000pds man in the news today.. :(

DivaDawn

I had posted like a year ago about this guy: http://public.fotki.com/MarkPtrcks/ who was close to, now over, 1,000 pounds. At any rate, the local news here did a small blurb about him soon being moved out of his house with a CRANE to get moved to a local hospital for help. I went back to his site and he has more photos and a more recent one as well.

I guess I dont understand how someone can let things get this far? I am so hyped to get to the gym now. And I hate feeling shallow but ugh, geez, some of his photos..:(

Well, I was starting to panic a little about how hungry I'm getting between my meals while dieting for a competition in 8 weeks.

My hunger is no longer an issue. :sick:

thats so sad

He's real. He was on the news and you can also look up an old Dr Phil episode he once appeared on. Its insane that someone can reach that weight, but its possible. There was just another guy in the news who weighed a bit less, I think he was 1000 even or something, and managed to drop a few hundred pounds at his hospital and go home then.

It still just continues to beg the question of how do people get that way?? I've been watching a cousin of mine who is 2 days older than me go from being a fat kid to being a 435 lb adult. Its mind boggling.

If you read about him, and see what the guy eats for ONE meal, you can see how he can reach a weight this extreme :(

Top Bottom