Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*wish me luck* Bloodwork done this AM

Got it back, and nothing suprising there. TSH is high and Free T4 is borderline. Doc out me back on synthroid - but a low dose. I already know I will need a higher dose, but doc wants to take small steps and keep checking levels.

Thyroid issues are causing problems with liver and cholesterol, so I have to keep an eye on that. My blood glucose is high, but that is likely due to putting on weight and with cholesterol/thyroid issues.

*sigh*

So (with some help, THANK YOU!!!!!!!) am putting together a exercise plan, and supplementation regime. Maybe will do a log, one day, lol. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
Got it back, and nothing suprising there. TSH is high and Free T4 is borderline. Doc out me back on synthroid - but a low dose. I already know I will need a higher dose, but doc wants to take small steps and keep checking levels.

Thyroid issues are causing problems with liver and cholesterol, so I have to keep an eye on that. My blood glucose is high, but that is likely due to putting on weight and with cholesterol/thyroid issues.

*sigh*

So (with some help, THANK YOU!!!!!!!) am putting together a exercise plan, and supplementation regime. Maybe will do a log, one day, lol. :)

LOG, LOG, LOG LOG :heart:

Top Bottom