Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*happy dance* I ordered my AF supps! (and Baby Daisy update)

Keep doing the happy dance! And please post when you begin to chase her...That will be afull time workout!
You'll get over it when she turns 4 and starts swimming! :QT:

Daisy_Girl said:
OH .... AF is super-wonderful. I ordered Monday 5/4 and my package is already sitting at the mail facility in Las Vegas - waiting to be delivered tomorrow 5/7. :) It came from Florida to Nevada in THREE days.

I've always had good service with them....very quick & reliable!! And they are very very friendly on the phone!! Great products too.....

So far, so good. :)

I took 1 SP, 1 TR and 1 GR this AM ...... Ahhhhh, how I missed burping TR, lmao. The smell from the container is oh so lovely. ;) I also took 1 more of each just a min ago. I will not take TR any more today - while I don't feel jumpy/stimulated from TR, I DO know it tends to interupt my sleep a little if I take it too late. I doubt ONE would affect me, but ya never know. I do feel a little more alert today, more "clear". :)

I sooo needed to order the same supp's again! They give such a great motivational edge too!

You have a beautiful baby!

And I recall reading a post by u abouta yr or so ago on "this is what a clean diet can do", still inspiring.

Daisy_Girl said:
So far, so good. :)

I took 1 SP, 1 TR and 1 GR this AM ...... Ahhhhh, how I missed burping TR, lmao. The smell from the container is oh so lovely. ;) I also took 1 more of each just a min ago. I will not take TR any more today - while I don't feel jumpy/stimulated from TR, I DO know it tends to interupt my sleep a little if I take it too late. I doubt ONE would affect me, but ya never know. I do feel a little more alert today, more "clear". :)

how is it going thus far?

Top Bottom