Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* has left the builiding ...

*Bunny*

For all for those that do no not know, I set this weekend aside to spend some time away from my LIFE in general ...

For those that need to PM me, feel free, or email, but please do not think I am blowing you off if I do not reply right away … I WILL try to check when I can, but no promises I cannot keep.

I do Promise though, to have a great weekend & make the best of every situation that presents itself … call it mental therapy, b/c I do NOT make promises I cannot keep, or at least try not to if at all possible…so that is a big step for me :)

Feel free to post in my log, or here … I will miss you all VERY much …

The ladies are more than willing & knowledgeable to help you so do NOT be afraid to post a thread, intro yourself, say hi … you must start somewhere …

Anyway …

In my head I will be here…

th12341.jpg

You can show the *Bunny* Love here if youd like

You all make my day … well DAILY … my life is so much better that I have you all in it …and I mean that… :rose:

Thank you …

I'll miss YOU ...
thSulvester.gif

Luv ya' LOTS & LOTS, Bunn's!!!!!! Go get yourself some R&R! ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Hi Buns....Take care of YOU for a change and have a really great time! Of course we will miss ya..BUT you need to enjoy some time for yourself!!!

HUGS

You know I LOFF ya my Bun-Buns.....Have a GREAT time....enjoy....relax....etc etc etc

:heart:

Enjoy your rest time, and have a great weekend huney, chat to you when I'm back.

Love ya Twinny :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation or time away too! :arty: :beer: :dance2: :martini: You deserve it :D You'll def be missed though! :kiss: Big hugs for ya!((((HUGS)))) :rose: :rose: :rose: :friends:

Oh gawd, I hope after one drink I am not that stoopid drunk gurl ... :worried:

:FRlol:

*Bunny* dancing on bar, twists ankle, out for season :rose:

:heart:

Top Bottom