Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* has left the builiding ...

Maybe I'll tell ya at your show :rose: :)

I don't want to jinx anything... it's not some huge fantasy island, but in my head it is ... I could be staying home all weekend in my condo, with ANPB, chocolate and a ton of great movies, big comfy blankets and NO distractions, and NOT in my office... carry out menus galore and be in some type of heaven ...

or in Italy .. traveling

New York on my list soon

I need to experience life... I only hope it goes my way ... but it works out the way it needs to .... Never too late to experience a lil self discovery ...

Showa time :)

Am I the first guy on here! :worried: :)

I hope you have a wonderful trip, see a lot of new things, experience more of life and enjoy every minute of it. Take care of yourself. We all wish you the very best. :rose:

*Bunny* said:
Maybe I'll tell ya at your show :rose: :)

I don't want to jinx anything... it's not some huge fantasy island, but in my head it is ... I could be staying home all weekend in my condo, with ANPB, chocolate and a ton of great movies, big comfy blankets and NO distractions, and NOT in my office... carry out menus galore and be in some type of heaven ...

or in Italy .. traveling

New York on my list soon

I need to experience life... I only hope it goes my way ... but it works out the way it needs to .... Never too late to experience a lil self discovery ...

Showa time :)
So secretive :)
Well I hope you have an enlightening trip! Take Care

Top Bottom