Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Safely Increase Girlfriend's Sex Drive *

MonStar1023

I had a question for anyone on here that has taken a supplement/natural drug that has really increased their sex drive? My girlfriend suffers from low libido and I wanted to try and see if there was something that she could take without having to see a doctor / gynecologist. I have heard of Yohimbe or Horney Goat Weed or something similar but are these really strong enough to see serious results? Any replies will be appreciated.

Some people said to try 2% Testosterone cream perscribed by her gynocologist but what if she cant get to a gyno. at the moment is there anywhere else to get that... I also heard about something called Viacreme or something like that... then someone else was saying 5x the recomended dose of yohimbe works real well and maybe FUZU made by Syntrax.. ?

I need something that works WELL and is readily available! .. thats SAFE!!

Maybe it's just you.

Anyway, why not go the the ob-gyn just to make sure ther's no organic problem?

Women's sex drives flucutate, due to many things--stress, hormone levels, etc.

Without busting your balls too much, let me ask--is she worried about this? Cuz nothing destroys the mood more than having a guy bug you about sex.

Her test levels may be low 2% test. prop. cream is the bomb.

Not too expensive, and it works!!!

The only thing that can icrease sex driven in men or women is test. There are some product that propose to so it, but they really don't help much if at all.

agree with the girls. For many gals, intimate desire is controlled from the mind & emotions...feelings of acceptance & confident self- image...nothing a pill or cream would help with.
Good luck.

Keiko's right on both counts -- it might not have anything to do with hormones. Either way, since Docs are likely to prescribe test cream if SHE wants it, why not go in for a check. She'll be able to make sure there's nothing wrong, and then maybe you can get some test that you can both be sure is the right thing, compounded by a pro. Yohimbe and Goat are fun to fool around with, but you have to have a certain amount of libido just to be interested in trying them.

my 2 cents.

Wyst

Diddo w/Keiko.
Is your GF on any antidepressant med. like Prozac this will remove any sexual desires for good. Just in case the answer is yes, Zoloft, Paxil are better. :)

Romance is always a good cure. Women love to be pampered and receive the unexpected. A bouquet of flowers now and then will help, too. Try not to force the issue, though. That might seem like you're only doing those things because you want more sex... which is true.

Top Bottom