Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

December 5th -Dec 11th
Well this week is the same as the past two. Work-outs are going so-so. I'm still dealing with the strain in my side so my deadlifts have been quite pathetic.
I talked with my trainer about a show timeframe and we are shooting for July. That way I have more time to get my weight a bit more under control, and more time to add more muscle on my legs.
So that's about it.... Besides being overly busy and just wishing for march to get here so school will be done!

treilin said:
December 5th -Dec 11th
Well this week is the same as the past two. Work-outs are going so-so. I'm still dealing with the strain in my side so my deadlifts have been quite pathetic.
I talked with my trainer about a show timeframe and we are shooting for July. That way I have more time to get my weight a bit more under control, and more time to add more muscle on my legs.
So that's about it.... Besides being overly busy and just wishing for march to get here so school will be done!
:Perk: :Perk: :Perk: :Perk: :Perk:

;)

That's the goal. I plan on doing a couple of them here in MI. I would love to meet up though for the other big shows coming up next year if anyone is going. What are your plans for next year?

SO hillarious! I have shoes on the mind I can tell... I just edited that last post from shoes back to shows. Well This morning I worked out here at work and I got out of the shower got dressed... and guess what! I think totally forgetting the shoes would have been alright... Nooooo I grabbed two non-matching shoes. So I've been hiding out in my desk all day. One is black and one is dark brown. Goes to show you. Don't grab your shoes in the dark, and half asleep!

treilin said:
SO hillarious! I have shoes on the mind I can tell... I just edited that last post from shoes back to shows. Well This morning I worked out here at work and I got out of the shower got dressed... and guess what! I think totally forgetting the shoes would have been alright... Nooooo I grabbed two non-matching shoes. So I've been hiding out in my desk all day. One is black and one is dark brown. Goes to show you. Don't grab your shoes in the dark, and half asleep!
:spit:

:lmao:

I do that with socks all the time, but I guess that really doesn't compare. I have NO work shoes for this weather ... NONE. People think I'm crazy for wearing open toed sandals to work, Feels Really good when there's snow... I KNOW, I'm going to get some this weekend... I Think LOL I've been wearing these white Fila kicks that are just hilarious ... :nerd:

Oh, let me know when and where in MI... I'm right next door, I'd love to make an appearance. As far as any big shows, not sure what I'll attend, but I will not be competing ... never says never but chances are slim to none for this bunny. :)

*Bunny* said:
:spit:

:lmao:

I do that with socks all the time, but I guess that really doesn't compare. I have NO work shoes for this weather ... NONE. People think I'm crazy for wearing open toed sandals to work, Feels Really good when there's snow... I KNOW, I'm going to get some this weekend... I Think LOL I've been wearing these white Fila kicks that are just hilarious ... :nerd:

Oh, let me know when and where in MI... I'm right next door, I'd love to make an appearance. As far as any big shows, not sure what I'll attend, but I will not be competing ... never says never but chances are slim to none for this bunny. :)
That would be awesome you could stay with me!
How come no shows? Health resons?
Yeah I wore these yoga capri's to a outreach massage event, and when I got to school everyone was looking at me like "Duh it's cold out!" I'm like you know people where skirts in the winter, and shorts to the gym... What's the deal?
Anyway...

Oh, let me know when and where in MI... I'm right next door, I'd love to make an appearance.

Me too!!! I'm also right next door (to the south)!!!

Top Bottom