Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

sgtslaughter said:
Which show u talkin' bout gurl?!
Treils show the weekend before Sassy's potential PA show .. (which is still kinda tentative, But I think Im going regardless if Sassy completes or not ... )

Yes my friend's are going to think... Why do they keep calling her Treilin?!?!
Definitely going to have to inform them beforehand!
I'm getting psyched :)

sgtslaughter said:
WOW!

@ just under 150lbs that's Awesome, male or female...(female obviously) but you should be very proud!!

Slap on 25 more pounds next time then you can brag about deads 2x your bodyweight! :)

Great work!
Yeah... If my trainer were there watching my form for me I'm sure I could do another 25. We'll see what the end of these 3 weeks bring. Especially with me dropping weight! Then I should be able to do double my weight :)

April 14
Weight 149.9
Had a GREAT work-out yesterday. I could really concentrate and I was pretty proud. I did 130 pounds for 4 reps on the Hammer Incline Chest Press!
Today is leg day 2 at the gym. I did 30 min a.m. cardio.

Story about my first day as a trainer (If you care to read)
I had my first client yesterday (6'4", 240 pounds, works out 5 days a week, intimidating). I wasn't supposed to train anyone either. I was supposed to train with my manager and he just kinda said. "O.k. here take this guy." So Yeah he fed me to the wolves.... So anyway I got done with him and the general manager came up to me and said,"Did that guy buy a package from you?" I said,"Well he said he had to go home and check his bills he just got a speeding ticket!" So then I find out the guy planned on cancelling his membership and he was just coming in for a training session so that he could cancel it (part of the original agreement). So anyway to make a long story short they threw me out there to see if I would sink or swim and I swam :) They had never done that to any other trainer either. It was funny because all the other trainers kept asking me if that was my first client? That they couldn't even tell because I kicked the guys butt (sweating BAD), and then the girl trainers kept telling me the guy was HOT. I guess when I look at people as a professional I want to help them, I don't look at them as if they are attractive or not. I just said, "Really?" My boss said I will be a legend to start up like I did, save a package deal, and sell training. You know... everyone is interested in sales.. I knew nothing about him cancelling, my whole goal is to help people live their life to the fullest, and unfortunately it will cost them some money in return but the reward is priceless :) The guy had a lot of shoulder issues and I was talking to him about massage and training together. So he seemed more interested in massage. In the long run if I can help him in any way I feel I have done my part. I also have another client saturday, and one on monday. I went home last night and I could hardly sleep I was just happy to help people and train.

Congrats on the incline hammer press! Very impressive...you make me look like a wimp!

And nice on getting thrown in with the sharks! I'm sure you gained mega-respect from them because of that. And first day on the job at that...NICE!

Top Bottom