Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Today
Weight 149.4
No weights
I did 30 minutes a.m. cardio

Today's focus is water consumption :)

Sorry I've been real busy at work this week so not a whole lot of time for talking!!!

:wavey:

I'm looking forward to following your cutting journey. You are going to do so GREAT!! :heart:

I was reading through your bloodwork results and interestingly, my creatinine was also off the charts when they did my blood work. But as you say, it's a function of muscle metabolism and is supposed to be higher in people who work out with intensity. Thanks for posting further details. It was a good read!

Roonytunes said:

I'm looking forward to following your cutting journey. You are going to do so GREAT!! :heart:

I was reading through your bloodwork results and interestingly, my creatinine was also off the charts when they did my blood work. But as you say, it's a function of muscle metabolism and is supposed to be higher in people who work out with intensity. Thanks for posting further details. It was a good read!
YUP! You should see mine .. My doc HATES that I train, lift heavy, eat lots of Protein & take creatine ... (yes is does play a role) I have to educate him on this .. :rolleyes:

Roonytunes said:

Your welcome, glad someone else could use the post!!

treilin said:
Your welcome, glad someone else could use the post!!

I have a physical assessment coming up and I think there is blood work involved. I'm gonna have to ask what all they will be checking. Thanks for the info.

P.S. You're gonna be UBER-FABULOUS in Detroit!

Sorry for the late post Treil, but I just saw your pics and they are awesome!!

You are getting there!! Great work girl! :bigkiss:

APR 13th
weight = 149.4
I've been looking at the BF on my scale just to have some guage as far as how my BF may be dropping since I won't be getting that done till next friday.
It was ha ha ha 30.4 the past 3 days. Today it said 29.9, even though my weight stayed the same. So I'm assuming BF dropping.
Today's weights:

Thurs
Hammer Incline Press
DB Incline Press
Magnum Vertical Press
Cable Straight Bar Curl
Preached Curl
Overhead V Bar Extensions
Tricep Pushdowns

I did 30 minutes a.m. cardio following the yohimburn application, and 1 CB injestion.

My back has been so sore from tuesday's work-out!!!!
I dropped my weight a tad to really concentrate on the form and getting that little extra contraction in the muscle. Not a lot maybe by about 5 pounds.
Then next week it will be balls to the walls again!!

Still funny when I had 5 guys staring at me when I deadlifted 275 on monday (only for a few reps though!!) I'm like get to work!

treilin said:
Still funny when I had 5 guys staring at me when I deadlifted 275 on monday (only for a few reps though!!) I'm like get to work!
:eek2:

Sheesh...freaking awesome, woman!

Gotta love those bodyfat scales. :rolleyes: They are SO off it's ridiculous!

treilin said:

Thanks girl :) YEah I had a guy come up to me yesterday and say, "So that work-out is working for you, eh?" I said,"Yep!" He said,"I can tell you have 'TONED' up quite a bit." I said,"Thanks, and just smiled"
Why then would he ask if my diet and work-out were working for me? If he obviously has seen changes??? I know... conversation....
Anyway Feeling good about everything!!!! :)

Well this is my first time and the newness to it! Not only that I've never exposed myself to losing this much weight (bodyfat) at one time. So just kinda trusting my trainer to lead me straight.

I guess I feel like I may not have enough msucle. Like this is going to sound stupid, but that my legs are just not going to be big enough and I'm going to look faded out on stage :rolleyes:

Just need to get pass that and focus on where I was and how far I have come.....

The reason I ask is that i went to the show in Redford to check out the masters level which is 35 and over....only 3 in the BB and ai'm guessing 10 in the fitness....but I didn't get to see the lower age levels.....so I was wondering where you would be...

Top Bottom