Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Wow ladies thanks for keeping my log going today :)
So before I begin I have got permission to anounce my additional motivation for dieting down.
Besides the obvious of doing it for me.... I was in my head donating my competition to my ex-boyfriend's mom (Pam) who died of a very rapid Ovarian cancer a year ago. She found out and 4 months later she had passed on. She was definitely the first motivational woman as far as healthy living beyond the age of 40. She was an aerobics instructor and just a very positive sweet woman. Many know my mom has been sick most of my life and I had the notion that as of the age of 30 your body pretty much falls apart and incapacitates you. Well I asked our own *Bunny* if I could also devote my competition to her and her fight with cancer. She is the second female that has walked into my life and has made a very big impact as to what I think about the power of the mind and body and desire to be healthy. Both of these two woman are a big inspiration to me. So as I diet down the two of them will be in my head... The day's when I don't feel like sticking with it, the nights when I can't fall asleep and dream about food..... They'll be my light to keep moving forward and reaching the goal! Of course it won't end at my competition. Nope.... they'll be in my head the rest of my life through any physical struggle I may go through. So this comp is for you miss Bunny and my long lost friend... Pam!

CUTTING has officially BEGUN!!!!! I need to get me log name changed to:
Treilin's Competion 2006 log

I have a new work-out split... and cardio and food....
I was informed about not sharing the specifics of the cutting diet by the trainer.... I'll still tell ya what I can along the way. It's going to be changing weekly from now on.
So I'm doing 5 days of 30 min cardio, and 5 days of weights this week.
I also got my supplements!!!

Plan so far on weight days:
yohimburn, 1 CB
shower
a.m.30 min slow cardio
2 gluc, multi-vitamin, triflex, 1 sesapure, 2 DMAE
M1 chicken and oatmeal
1 gluc, vitamin E and C, calcium/magnesium, 1 sesapure, amino acids
M2 chicken, whole wheat pasta, Olive Oil
1 CB
M3 powerade, protein, creatine, glutamine
weights
M4 powerade, protein, creatine, glutamine
1 gluc,1 sesapure, ALCAR
M5 chicken, whole wheat pasta
Milk thistle
M6 egg whites, almonds
bed

On non weight days (Wed and Sun)

2gluc, 1 sesa, vitamin, triflex, 2 DMAE, 1 CB
M1 chicken oatmeal
1 gluc, 1 sesa, vit C & E, calcium/magnesium, amino acids
M2 whole wheat pasta, olive oil, chicken
M3 chicken, almonds
1 gluc, 1 sesa, ALCAR
M4 chicken , whole wheat pasta
milk thistle
M5 almonds, egg whites
bed

I'll probably add in thermorexin once I feel my appetite needs to be suppressed. Also really trying hard to drink at least 1 gallon of water throughout the day. I also drink a few cups of decaf green tea. I haven't figured out where I want to add the prescription diuretic that I'm supposed to be taking... but haven't been. I'll see if I really need it I suppose. May add in ZMA... if sleeping starts to be an issue. This all will be changing as I progress.

First 4 weeks = Strength

Weight split:
Mon
Stiff Leg Deadslifs
Partial Rep Hip Extensions
Hammer Seated Leg Curl
Unilateral Lying Leg Curl
Hip Abductors
SLP Unilateral Calf Raise
Smith Calf Rasie

Tues
Hammer 1-Arm Low Row
Triangle Bar Pulldown
Lat Pulldown
Unilateral DB Row
Unilateral Reverse Pec Dec Flye
Uni DB Reverse Flye
Cable Crunch
Power Crunch

Wed
Off

Thurs
Hammer Incline Press
DB Incline Press
Magnum Vertical Press
Cable Straight Bar Curl
Preached Curl
Overhead V Bar Extensions
Tricep Pushdowns

Fri
Sled Leg Press
Unilateral L/F Leg Extensions
LLP Hack Squats
Bilateral Leg Extensions
Smith Standing Calf Rasie
Seated Calf Raise

Sat
Unilateral Cable Lateral
Hammer Shoulder Press
Alternating DB Front Raise
Bilateral Reverse Pec Dec Flye
Cable Twisting Crunch
Power Crunch

Sun
Off

( I was supposed to get BF done this friday but my trainer will be out of town )

So next friday (APR 21) He'll be doing measurements and BF.
I was thinking about doing my own just so I see progress for myself.
Of course who knows how good I am on the electronic calipers these days.

I looked at your pics, and for the LIFE of me CANNOT figure out why you were calling yourself a MOOSE! You don't have much to cut, Girl!!!! Being this far out, you're going to be FAB! :heart:

scorpiogirl said:
I looked at your pics, and for the LIFE of me CANNOT figure out why you were calling yourself a MOOSE! You don't have much to cut, Girl!!!! Being this far out, you're going to be FAB! :heart:
Thanks girl!!! Sorry my home computer doesn't let me give Karma unless I'm at work... Wierd. I can upload pics here, I can Pm here, I can't PM at work, I can't upload pics at work... but I can do smilies at work and I can't here.... WIERD

Treil .. I know your concern has always been to add muscle, esp in your legs. You def can see all over thickness, so GREAT job on that. Your strength is explosive, I still cannot get over it. You have much power for those legs, dang girl, but it's not all about the size ... we know what by now.

Looks like you built a decent tush as well ... I look forward to seeing you lean out to see whatcha workin' with.

Fellow Moose to Moose ... "this will be cake" ... :rose:

Gymgurl said:
How old are you Trel?

*Bunny* said:
Treil .. I know your concern has always been to add muscle, esp in your legs. You def can see all over thickness, so GREAT job on that. Your strength is explosive, I still cannot get over it. You have much power for those legs, dang girl, but it's not all about the size ... we know what by now.

Looks like you built a decent tush as well ... I look forward to seeing you lean out to see whatcha workin' with.

Fellow Moose to Moose ... "this will be cake" ... :rose:

Thanks girl :) YEah I had a guy come up to me yesterday and say, "So that work-out is working for you, eh?" I said,"Yep!" He said,"I can tell you have 'TONED' up quite a bit." I said,"Thanks, and just smiled"
Why then would he ask if my diet and work-out were working for me? If he obviously has seen changes??? I know... conversation....
Anyway Feeling good about everything!!!! :)

FlyBrownChick said:
You were worried? WTF for? This is going to be a cruise for you.

Well this is my first time and the newness to it! Not only that I've never exposed myself to losing this much weight (bodyfat) at one time. So just kinda trusting my trainer to lead me straight.

I guess I feel like I may not have enough msucle. Like this is going to sound stupid, but that my legs are just not going to be big enough and I'm going to look faded out on stage :rolleyes:

Just need to get pass that and focus on where I was and how far I have come.....

Top Bottom