Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

treilin said:
Sorry I meant 14 weeks!!! Yeah I had Middle Eastern cuisine last night. I split with a friend: Hummus, Falafel (First time I had this it was just o.k. nothing I would order again, I only had two and I didn't know it was fried till it hit the table), Taboulli (A little to much parsley for me), Lemon peppered chicken on skewers :chomp: , jasmine rice with almonds (had a few bites... I really don't care for any type of white rice any more), some sort of bread with EVO.
Funny because I can't believe people think this stuff is awesome. Since I've been eating clean for quite awhile this food really doesn't do it for me. I went downstairs for lunch and had a tuna on wheat and I could taste every little piece of salt. My taste has definitely became heightened since every thing I eat is normally bland. I felt my blood pressure rising as I bit into that sandwich.
I go out thinking yeah cheat meal... Yeah I would have rather just ate my food at home and saved the $35.
lol - I felt like that last night eating pizza. I had to take the sausage off because it tasted like pure salt. YUK!

Hope Detriot was lots of fun!

Hey Treil :wavey: How was your week off from the gym? AND...are you enjoying your new job? (or have you started yet?) :)

treilin said:
U To lady!!! Ayeyeye why I am I getting nervous!!! I'm 12 weeks out!

LOL it was brought to my attention that we would be doing the same show!!BUT I am sidlined I think with my knee...so I will be there to cheer you on

Gymgurl said:
LOL it was brought to my attention that we would be doing the same show!!BUT I am sidlined I think with my knee...so I will be there to cheer you on

OK, so far me, Bunny, IP, Nelms and GG all there for ya', Treil!!!!! :heart:

....and I know there were more.....who else?!?!?

Where's the show at??? SOrry if I missed it but Im a living walking ass-head lately... ALMOST human again... very soon!

By the way, if possible, I might wanna be added to the list of ppl. coming !!!!

Top Bottom