Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

:wavey:

Hey Treil! Sorry to hear that you are feeling "blah" today. I hope you perk up! Night on the town, eh? Enjoy watching the drunks! They are always fun.

Good luck with the results tonight! Let us know how it goes...

FlyBrownChick said:
:wavey:

Hey Treil! Sorry to hear that you are feeling "blah" today. I hope you perk up! Night on the town, eh? Enjoy watching the drunks! They are always fun.

Good luck with the results tonight! Let us know how it goes...
Yeah I get kinda bored watching drunks though. It's kinda not my cup of tea. The whole thing is getting kinda old to me!
I'll def let ya know about the test results! Hope all is well on your end!

I know what you mean about the going out scene getting old. I never party anymore. I used to be a HUGE partyer in college, but...that wore out quickly after I got into the real world.

Are you going to post workouts and diets for prep or does your trainer not want you to do that?

FlyBrownChick said:
I know what you mean about the going out scene getting old. I never party anymore. I used to be a HUGE partyer in college, but...that wore out quickly after I got into the real world.

Are you going to post workouts and diets for prep or does your trainer not want you to do that?
If you are talking about post show he is putting something together for me. He won't leave me hanging..

Sorry...I meant for the prep. Are you going to log each day's specifics or does he not want you to do that...?

FlyBrownChick said:
Sorry...I meant for the prep. Are you going to log each day's specifics or does he not want you to do that...?
No he doesn't require me to log. He pretty mcuh puts togetehr the diet and I pretty much have to follow it to a T. He trusts that I will follow it, and he will adjust it as he sees fit. I will and always do log my weights and reps though.

So it's hillarious I was messing around on one of my blogs and I was doing random searches and I found my first boyfriend's (10 year's ago) blog. SOOOOO wierd! He looks like a blimp now and has tatoos all over, and is a total biker, satanic wierdo!!!
I'm like man... how the times have changed!

treilin said:
So it's hillarious I was messing around on one of my blogs and I was doing random searches and I found my first boyfriend's (10 year's ago) blog. SOOOOO wierd! He looks like a blimp now and has tatoos all over, and is a total biker, satanic wierdo!!!
I'm like man... how the times have changed!
^^^ That's FUNNY! :) I hope you feel better today ... :rose:

treilin said:
Well today I feel kinda blah... Tired more like it. Going to get some sleep tonight though because tomorrow night I'm tearing up the town with diet coke and lime!!
It's crazy because I don't want to be non-social but it's a good intro to what I'm going to be dealing with anyway. Not that I don't deal with the socializing issues already in what I do.
So still no info back from the trainer. Anyway. I go to the docs this evening to get my blood test results back from a few weeks ago. My body seems to be stabalizing because I had my long lost friend a week ago. So I think a combo of factors have worked. One is hormone free meat, two is supplementing with DMAE, and three is no more school (although I still have plenty of stress!) That's the only things that have changed.

Good luck at the docs!

Top Bottom