Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

OCT 22-29
So this is the work-out I've been doing the past two weeks. I have two more weeks of it... then back to strength.
Food is going o.k. Could be better. That's just do to a lot of outside factors.
Anyway I hope everyone is well!!

Day 1- Chest & Abs
Exercise Sets
DB Incline Press 4ss
ss/w DB Incline Flye 4ss
Hammer Incline Press 4
Magnum Vertical Chest Press 4
Pec Dec Flye 3ss
ss/w Pushups 3ss
Cable Crunch 3cir
V-Ups 3cir
Crunches 3cir
Power Crunch 3

Day 2- Quads & Calfs
Exercise Sets
Unilateral Leg Extensions 4
Bilateral Leg Extensions 4
Bilateral Leg Press (low foot) 4
Smith Hack Squats 4ss
ss/ Smith Squats 4ss
Smith Standing Calf Raise 4
Seated Calf Raise 4

Day 3- Back
Exercise Sets
Hammer Low Row 4
"V' Bar Pulldown 4
Magnum Lat Pulldown 4
Cable Straight Bar Supinated Row 4ss
ss/w Bar Lat Sweep 3
Supermans 3
Opposite Arm/Leg 3
Pelvic Tilts 3
Hyperextension 3

Day 4- Hamstrings/Glutes
Exercise Sets
Partial Rep Machine Hip Extension 4
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts 4
Lying Leg Curl 4
L/F Seated Leg Curl 3
Smith Reverse Stationary Lunge 4

Day 5- Delts & Abs
Exercise Sets
Hammer Shoulder Press 4cir
Plate Front Raise 4cir
DB Side Raise 4cir
Unilateral Cable Lateral 2
DB Alternating Front Raise 2
Reverse Pec Dec Flye 4ss1
ss/w DB Reverse Flye 4ss1
Band Scap Adduction 4
45 deg Abduction (T.D.) cir
45 deg Abduction (T.U.) cir
90 deg Abduction (T.D.) cir
90 deg Abduction (T.U.) cir
Hoz Shoulder Adduction cir
External Rotation cir
ABC Progression cir
Cable Twisting Crunch 4ss2
Cable Crunch 4ss2

Day 6-Biceps & Triceps
Exercise Sets
Preacher Curl 4
Cable Curl 3ss1
ss/w Standing DB Curl 3ss1
DB Concentration Curl 3
Rope Pushdowns 4ss2
ss/w Overhead Rope Ext 4ss2
Tricep Pushdowns 3
Unilateral Reverse Pushdowns 3

Oct 31-Nov 5 2005
So this week is the same as last with some minor changes. My food has increased to 1900 calories again. My last set on each exercise is a drop set now.
So next week is my last week of hypertrophy and I'll be back to strength. Wierd how fast the weeks fly by now...
Also at that point I have an official work-out buddy! I'm excited. She is another trainer in the gym that came up to me and said when I'm not working with my trainer would I work-out with her. This is the same girl that competed that I wrote about previously. By the way I still have no pictures! I'll get them though.
So we are both training for figure comps together for next summer. She is also a gymnastics coach and said down the road if I want to train for fitness she would teach me how to do the gymnastics portion.
Anyway I hope everyone else is doing good with their own work-outs!!

Ok, forgive me if I missed it somewhere....what were your stats before training for this started and what are they now?

You've really gained some strength! Great job!! :)

ScorpioGirl said:
Ok, forgive me if I missed it somewhere....what were your stats before training for this started and what are they now?

You've really gained some strength! Great job!! :)
Sorry... Yeah I have an old log from earlier this year with all that in it... I'm sure that's way lost by now.
So background info:
5'7" I started with my trainer August 1st 05 at 143 pounds, right now I'm at 150 pounds. I was "supposedly" 28% bodyfat... but from previous experience with my own digital calipers I find this rather high. He also acknowledged he has a hard time getting my Body fat because I have thick skin. I just go with it though. My body fat by his take is now 24%. So I've gained 7 pounds, and lost 4% BF in 3.5 months. He wants to have me around 20% Jan '06 so when I start leaning down for competition it won't be as hard.

The other thing I'm still having issues with is my body holding onto water. Since water affects Bodyfat accuracy that could explain why my BF is rating so high. I'm having some more blood work done to try and see what the deal is. I can go up and down 5 pounds in a day. The 148-150 is pretty much the average. More information is I lost that time of the month from Jan-July and it's just now regulating out since I've been seeing a doctor.

I did the shadow plan in Jan-April timeframe when it came out alongside Bunny. I started then at 134 pounds, at 26% body fat wore a size 6, and by the end I weighed 140 at 16% bf and wore a size 2. I wear about a 3/4-5/6 now and that's only because I have put on so much muscle I ripped all the sides of my dress pants, and have busted out of my dress shirts. So even if I was at 26% body fat in Jan and now, I have added on 16 pounds of muscle this year. I'll start posting pictures up when I start to lean down in feb/march timeframe. So you all can see the progress!

Sounds good Treilin!

Can't wait to see your pic's.

Nice job with the training/putting on muscle.

I don't think you were 28% (I HIGHLY doubt this)

Take care girl :)

I also doubt your bf% was that high - ESPECIALLY since your pant sizes were what they were. I have the thick skin thing too. I watched the "supersized she" thing and was amazed when they tested her bf. I was like OMG, I wonder if my skin could ever BE that thin!!! lol

...anyway....I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!

ScorpioGirl said:
I also doubt your bf% was that high - ESPECIALLY since your pant sizes were what they were. I have the thick skin thing too. I watched the "supersized she" thing and was amazed when they tested her bf. I was like OMG, I wonder if my skin could ever BE that thin!!! lol

...anyway....I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!
I've never seen that movie. Sounds interesting was it on t.v.?

This week the same as last week. Last week of Hypertrophy, I start a big strength 4 week program starting next week. The only thing I'm doing a bit different this week is my last set I'm drop setting, sometimes the last two sets. Also my negatives have increased. So it's like a 1 sec pos, and a 5-6 sec neg.
Food is going o.k. I'm really not hungry at all.... but I keep getting the candy buzz. So I have some here and there... and then some more :)

Supersize She is a documentary that was done on a female bodybuilder. One of the girls here her knows her - Sassy maybe - can't remember right now. It's on a cable station, but I can't remember which one at the moment. Maybe someone will know that.

It's on a cable station, but I can't remember which one at the moment. Maybe someone will know that.

It was on Discover Health (possibly Discovery) about a month ago. I recorded it, but was a little too freaked out to watch it again!

2.6% bodyfat - come on!! It's a wonder she's still among the living...

Top Bottom