Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

the-short-one said:
holy :cow: @ the weights you're pulling/pushing. :heart: I love those numbers.
Word love to see a strong chick. T I am so with you on the looks one peoples face when your lifting heavy. On Sunday I was waiting for a guy to finsh on the calf sled he finished and started unloading the plates I was like no that is is good I will start with that weight. :D He left after I finshed my warm up set and add more weight.

superqt4u2nv said:
Word love to see a strong chick. T I am so with you on the looks one peoples face when your lifting heavy. On Sunday I was waiting for a guy to finsh on the calf sled he finished and started unloading the plates I was like no that is is good I will start with that weight. :D He left after I finshed my warm up set and add more weight.
Nice job on your recent pr qt :rose: :D

T! :) Have fun girl!

Tre... my left half of my ass was kinda nagging me during my squatting yesterday.. and when it was time to bench I decided to do that Sitting Piriformis Stretch and I can't believe how instantaneously the discomfort went away. I continued to do it between sets and it just felt better and better.

Both members of Red² have had such a positive impact on my diet and training its incredible:) Thank you ladies.

I still get some left rear muffin top pain lately that the piriformis stretch doesn't seem to target as it is definitely back, not hip pain, if you have a suggestion please pm or hit up my log.

Enjoy your trip... as if its possible not to have fun out there.

Top Bottom