Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

The Shadow said:
Look for possible(probable) overtraining by week 4-5 on this program.....very little rest
Hey Shadow daddy, long time no see!
Yeah he changes my routine up every four weeks. Pretty hard, but I like it so far. I have a lot more time to train now so it's not difficult for me to get it in. I've pretty much grown out of all my pants now. I can't get them over my thighs, and then the next hump is the butt. I like it!
How is the new place???

treilin said:
Hey Shadow daddy, long time no see!
Yeah he changes my routine up every four weeks. Pretty hard, but I like it so far. I have a lot more time to train now so it's not difficult for me to get it in. I've pretty much grown out of all my pants now. I can't get them over my thighs, and then the next hump is the butt. I like it!
How is the new place???

LOL

Humpy butt.......hehehe

Things are good...love the area....doing some acting stuff and some Pting at the moment.....doing some self study for the real estate exam before my classes start

http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25794&cat=500&page=1

I have some other pics but I seem to have misplaced one flash-memory card

The Shadow said:
LOL

Humpy butt.......hehehe

Things are good...love the area....doing some acting stuff and some Pting at the moment.....doing some self study for the real estate exam before my classes start

http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25794&cat=500&page=1

I have some other pics but I seem to have misplaced one flash-memory card

Very cute!
Acting stuff and pting sounds like a good mix. Now where did you move too? I'm working in student clinic now so if I'm not working, or at the gym, I'm doing that. I really like it though, 5 1/2 more months and I am done.

Sep 4-10
Same as last week....
3 days cardio 30 min. 60%
6 days weights
Food- 1950 cal 25/25/50%
I was pretty tired by the end of this past week. Then again I haven't slept very well! I get my Bf% done again in 2 weeks.

treilin said:
Very cute!
Acting stuff and pting sounds like a good mix. Now where did you move too? I'm working in student clinic now so if I'm not working, or at the gym, I'm doing that. I really like it though, 5 1/2 more months and I am done.

HIlton Head Island, SC...about 30 miles North of Savannah

Dropping by to say Hi

a9u1w9.png

Hope all is well :rose:... Sleeping better? How is energy this week?

Hey everyone...
O.k. So September 12-17 2005
This week is the same as last week, calories still at 1750.
I have gained 4 pounds over the last eight weeks and lost almost 4% body fat.
My trainer has determined for some reason my body wants to retain water around my mid-section at greater amounts when I have more calories. He thinks it's due to hormones... Probably true since my doctor is still leveling those out.
Energy levels are dropping. I'm still hitting all the weights and cardio.... I get a new program next monday. Did I mention I really hate reverse lunges on the smith machine, yes I do! He tells me do I want a fat butt on stage, or a muscular one.... So I have to bite down.... I tell you though he gets the evil eyes the whole time.
I went to a body building comp on saturday for one of the other girls he trained, this was her first competition, and she took first! Her body fat was at 7.2% on comp day and she started in may at 25%. Went from 125 pounds to 110 pounds. The second girl he has trained over the past year that has taken first. He tells me he has a streak I must follow! So I will comply...
Anyway I hope everyone is well... Take Care!!!

treilin said:
My trainer has determined for some reason my body wants to retain water around my mid-section at greater amounts when I have more calories. He thinks it's due to hormones... Probably true since my doctor is still leveling those out.

MORE CALS = MORE CARBS(IM GUESSING) = EXCESS WATER RETENTION....YOU CAN TELL IF ITS THIS AS IT WILL DISSIPATE AS YOU DROP CARBS BACK DOWN

Energy levels are dropping. I'm still hitting all the weights and cardio.... I get a new program next monday. Did I mention I really hate reverse lunges on the smith machine, yes I do! He tells me do I want a fat butt on stage, or a muscular one.... So I have to bite down.... I tell you though he gets the evil eyes the whole time.

REQUEST THAT YOU ADD WEIGHTED STEP-UPS AND WALKING LUNGES FOR SAID "NO-FAT ASS"

I went to a body building comp on saturday for one of the other girls he trained, this was her first competition, and she took first! Her body fat was at 7.2% on comp day and she started in may at 25%. Went from 125 pounds to 110 pounds. The second girl he has trained over the past year that has taken first. He tells me he has a streak I must follow! So I will comply...

ANY PICS OF THE CHICK WHO WAS 7.2%??

i'd like to see her pics too she must be ripped

treilin said:
Hey everyone...
O.k. So September 12-17 2005
This week is the same as last week, calories still at 1750.
I have gained 4 pounds over the last eight weeks and lost almost 4% body fat.

Top Bottom