Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

treilin said:
Well the story goes on that it was in a trailer out on a flight line, with the fighter jets flying over. She thought noone was going to hear her yelling to get her out! So she is the talk of her military unit right now!
OMG that's SOOOO funny! Poor girl! lol

FEB 6 p.m. weights

Seated leg curl 135X15, 135X12, 127.5X10, 120X12
Lying leg curl 75X12, 70X10, 65X12
Partial rep machine hip ext 55X15, 55X15, 50X15, 50X12
Stiff-leg deadlift 125X15, 135X15, 135X15
Uni Lying leg-curl 30X12, 30X10, 30X8
Seated calf raise 100X15, 100X15, 100X15

FEB 7th a.m.
Long distance cardio
3.0 5 min, 4.2 walk 25 min.
level 5 on elyptical for 15 min.

P.m. Weights upper body assortment

By the way I'm hungry all the time.... I keep drinking more water, green tea, and chewing gum.... Since I ate more calories over the weekend I'm trying to stick with the diet for 3 days before I may add in some carbs for energy.

FEB 7th p.m.

L/F Lat pulldown 90X15, 90X15, 90X12, 80X12
Cated seated row (v bar) 115X15, 120X15, 120X15
(DB's this week)Incline PRess 25X15, 30X15, 30X12, 25X9
DB bi lateral side raise 10X15, 10X11, 8X15
Hammer shoulder press, DB reverse flye, and DB Bi side raise (tri-set)
HSP = 60X15, 60X15, 60X12
DRF = 8X15, 5X15, 5X12
DBSR = 5X6, 2.5X15, 2.5X12
Reverse Tricep pushdown and Cable Bicep curl (Super set)
RTP = 60X15, 60X12, 55X12
CBC = 60X15, 60X15, 55X12
R/C progression did 2 lbs on first 4 exercises, no weight on the rest

I slept like A$$ last night! Needless to say I went to bed at 11, woke up at 2 wide awake for 2 hours, fell back asleep for 2 hours and didn't want to get up this morning. I skipped intervals and came to work because I have school tonight and if I am going to hit weights this evening I had to get to work right then.
So......
Again I think it's from all the studying for one of the big tests next week so I'm trying not to beat myself up to bad. And then I had a dream that I had a horrible highlight job on my hair with black, pink and blone streaks. I was pretty mortified. The wierd part was the guy was like 5'0" and I had to sit in a small sofa chair from the 70's for him to get to my hair and it was in a garge where I was getting my hair highlighted.... The other dream I was arguing with my brother and his wife so both dreams sucked!

I'm thinking because I haven't had enough good sleep my body hasn't been able to recover because I am sore as heck today and I can hardly move around. I feel like a grandma! Hopefully tonights work-out goes well!

treilin said:
I slept like A$$ last night! Needless to say I went to bed at 11, woke up at 2 wide awake for 2 hours, fell back asleep for 2 hours and didn't want to get up this morning. I skipped intervals and came to work because I have school tonight and if I am going to hit weights this evening I had to get to work right then.
So......
Again I think it's from all the studying for one of the big tests next week so I'm trying not to beat myself up to bad. And then I had a dream that I had a horrible highlight job on my hair with black, pink and blone streaks. I was pretty mortified. The wierd part was the guy was like 5'0" and I had to sit in a small sofa chair from the 70's for him to get to my hair and it was in a garge where I was getting my hair highlighted.... The other dream I was arguing with my brother and his wife so both dreams sucked!

I'm thinking because I haven't had enough good sleep my body hasn't been able to recover because I am sore as heck today and I can hardly move around. I feel like a grandma! Hopefully tonights work-out goes well!
Damnit!! I hate those nights!!!! It's SO frustrating knowing you've got to sleep but your brain just won't let you!

I still think we need to pick your brain! lol Girl, you have some straaaange dreams!! lol

Get your butt to bed. Set a time and SLEEP. Take your calcium, mag & zinc (or whatever you take to help you sleep), and start sawing some logs. You need your recovery time!!! :handsonhipsshakingfinger: :)

scorpiogirl said:
Damnit!! I hate those nights!!!! It's SO frustrating knowing you've got to sleep but your brain just won't let you!

I still think we need to pick your brain! lol Girl, you have some straaaange dreams!! lol

Get your butt to bed. Set a time and SLEEP. Take your calcium, mag & zinc (or whatever you take to help you sleep), and start sawing some logs. You need your recovery time!!! :handsonhipsshakingfinger: :)

Yeah well I would have tried sleeping earlier but someone decided to drop by.... and then kept me up until 11:00. I do best when I go to bed at 9:00, but with studying it actually has been keeping me up till 10:00 or so.
Friday night I already agreed 3 months ago to go to this huge boat party bash thing with my friend, and her friend paid for me to go so I feel like I have to go or else I would stay in and study and sleep. Besides that my brain won't shut off when I do lay down. I would do yoga before bed since that makes me sleepy but hey that would be 3 work-outs in one day... and I don't have the time right now. I think part of it is anxiety because I can't sleep until things are figured out and here I am for the next 2 weeks pre-tests. Two more weeks and school will be all over with!!

treilin said:
I think part of it is anxiety because I can't sleep until things are figured out and here I am for the next 2 weeks pre-tests. Two more weeks and school will be all over with!!
YEAY for YOU! NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! :elephant:

Anxiety Stress ... OMG I hate that crap. Those are some interesting dreams ;)

You are in comp prep so maybe this comes with the territory, esp. with your training so intense.

Did you make some changes drastically to your diet/training that I may have missed, any thing you can pinpoint other than the obvious stress?

If the anxiety / stress is the factor you can either change somethings and see how your body reacts, comp prep or not, this can hinder your progress if you aren't letting your muscles & MIND adequate rest, so tell your trainer you are not kidding and wanna change things to see if THAT is the cause.

or

Can you take a valium? Or get a script for something until after tests? If you are like me, supps will NOT help me sleep, I need a 'drug' ... of which sleeps aids (Rxn) I have minimal to NO experience with ... on the other hand Ativan, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin amongst others ... now that's a different story. Masking is not the answer but if you need some help and can't change your routine maybe talk to your doc about writing a script?

Good luck hun on all your tests. Just hang in there... :heart:

When exactly is your comp in July? If we're all serious about meeting up I have to schedule it within the next 30 days for work. Anyone planning on being there or is that still up in the air? Would be so wonderful to meet everyone!! :)

buffalogal said:
Good luck hun on all your tests. Just hang in there... :heart:

When exactly is your comp in July? If we're all serious about meeting up I have to schedule it within the next 30 days for work. Anyone planning on being there or is that still up in the air? Would be so wonderful to meet everyone!! :)
I'm definitely going to at least one of Treil's shows. I guess we all just need to start thinking about which one....and if anyone wants to go to both....I can do that too. I'm not that far away.

I know that one show is in July, but when is the other one??

Treilin hang in there for the next two weeks!! It will all be over soon and then you can hopefully relax some and be able to completely focus on getting ready for your upcoming show! Just know that we are all behind ya and believe in you!! ;)

Top Bottom