Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

JAN 29-FEB 4th
I have a lot of energy right now... Probably due to taking 1 cardio breeze this morning with my breakfast. I'm slowly going to start using that one now. I also scrapped my birth control pill on friday. I went to Whole Foods and bought the no injected with anything (hopefully if they are not lying) chicken, ground Bison (grass fed and not injected), organic long grain brown rice, and a zinc supplement.
So I started eating the chicken and bison at a few meals yesterday, and am switched over today totally. I had a headache pretty much all day yesterday, which could be due to the Birth Control pill being stopped. I also was pretty flushed and pink cheeked when I took the zinc supplement with my other vitamins yesterday... So I decided to take it after my first meal with my vitamin E, and Vitamin C. I was pleasantly suprised by the flavor and texture of the Bison. It is REALLY good! It is leaner then extra lean ground beef although I still add in olive oil on one meal for fat, and it has higher amounts of iron and zinc. I just added a bit of chipotle Mrs dash spice, and some spicey black pepper and yummy. Then I have been roasting my chicken in rosemary and lemonpepper and that has been really good. I switched my egg whites around because I couldn't hack them down any more. So I called my mom and she gave me the bright idea of making a meringue out of them. Soooo I take and throw my 2-4 egg whites in my kitchen aid add a packet of splenda or two they are really good that way. Or I add a bit of sugar free coffee flavor (vanilla or hazlenut) and that tastes really good. I'm also going to try the Chocolate baking powder stuff and see if that doesn't make it taste more like a mousse. Now the almonds she gave me the idea of throwing them into a pan with some cinnamon and splenda (watching and flipping them constantly) for a few minutes and they turn out really good!
So the food hasn't been an issue now!

This a.m. interval cardio
4.0WU
(9.4 1 min , 5.0 1 min) = 5 sets
(8.4 2 min , 4.0 1.5 min) = 2 sets
(8.0 2 min , 4.0 1.5 min) = 2 sets
(7.8 2 min , 4.0 1.5 min) = 1 set
4.0 CD 2.5 min
3.5 CD 2.5 min

P.m. will be weights

ummm.......WOW!!! That sounds awesome! I can't wait to get back to the States and try all of this stuff! :)

Sounds like Mom's got some good food ideas! I just might try a couple of those myself!

I LOVE buffalo and bison! I haven't bought any for quite a while, but leaning toward it. Especially after reading your post about oestrogen and progesterone (sp). Has me curious! I need to call my "meat" store and ask them a few questions.

Your leg workout sounds killer!! :) I've got legs tonight and I'm going to try to do a butt blaster thing with my Smith Machine. I've never heard of it, but I'm going to try it and see what kind of result I get.

Wow! One CB and you're feeling it?!?! That's awesome, I wish I could do that! It would definitely COST a lot less!! lol

:)
Monday Jan 30th P.m. weights :
It was a nice suprise that one of my trainer's other figure girls and I actually had the same routine yesterday and we showed up at the same time, so we worked out together. Unfortunately she goes to a strength phase next week!

Seated leg curl 135X15, 135X8, 120X12, 120X12
Lying leg curl 70X15, 75X9, 70X12
Partial rep machine hip ext 50X15, 55X15, 50X15, 50X15
Stiff-leg deadlift 115X15, 125X15, 125X12
Uni Lying leg-curl 30X15, 30X12, 30X10
Standing smith calf raise 310X12, 290X12, 260X12 (I have better form on the 260)
Seated calf raise 100X15, 100X15, 100X15 (I have good form at this weight)

Tuesday Jan 31st
A.m. cardio long slow distance
treadmill 5 min 3.0, 25 min 4.2
Ellyptical 15 min at level 5

This evening will be weights (upper body)

I talked to my trainer about switching around and doing lying leg curls, and uni leg curls one week, and seated leg curls and uni seated curls the next week (back and forth) like Shadow suggested. My trainer said he wants to keep up the intensity with what he has put down, because I would be decreasing at least 2 sets. He also said there is a minimal difference in the positioning and activation between the two exercises. He said granted not much, but enough that he wants to keep me with what he has. So I did ask and suggest...
He started laughing because I said," I was wondering if I could switch..." and then I rephrased it and said," I want your opinion on what you think of..." He liked how I turned my words around from more of telling him, to asking him. He said,"You are learning!" "You only suggest, and I implement." Whatever, he can be quite cocky.

So anyway... I took one cardio breeze before my a.m. cardio this a.m. and it seemed like the time went by easily, and it was easier to get through and do the work-out.

I also decided to take the rest of my N02 I have in my cupboard I figured at $100 a bottle, I my as well finish it off in my muscle building phase. I only have enough for a couple of weeks.

So just for some insight since I have been switching things around a bit and to keep my food journal log up....

1 cardio breeze (on interval days I drink 1 scoop of protein and glutamine before hand)
a.m. cardio
2 glucorell-r, 2 sesapure, 2 N02
M1 1/2C oatmeal, 4 oz. chicken, 1/2 C blueberries, Green tea (about 5 cups till noon) Multi-vitamin, calcium/magnesium, 2 neurogenex, Vitamin E and C
1 glucorell-r, 1 sesapure, 2 NO2
M2 4 or 6 oz. of bison, 1/4 C cooked long grain organic brown rice
M3 GNC Whey Protein 1 scoop, 5g glutamine and creatine, 1 scoop of powerade
weights
M4 GNC Whey Protein 1 scoop, 5g glutamine and creatine, 1 scoop of powerade
1 glucorell-r, 1 sesapure
M5 4 or 6 oz. of bison, 1/4 C cooked long grain organic brown rice
M6 1 or 1.5 oz. almonds, and 2 or 4 egg whites (organic, no additive kind)
Zinc, 2 neurogenex
Bed

treilin said:
:)
He started laughing because I said," I was wondering if I could switch..." and then I rephrased it and said," I want your opinion on what you think of..." He liked how I turned my words around from more of telling him, to asking him. He said,"You are learning!" "You only suggest, and I implement." Whatever, he can be quite cocky.

That's funny. Last week, I asked my trainer if we could do pull-ups again and he told me "it's not request thursday". But my trainer means well and just tells me I can't believe everything I read on the internet. He is quite supportive of this site though. When I lift heavy, he always tells me to run on home, get online and tell my internet buddies about my workout. :lmao:

Roonytunes said:
That's funny. Last week, I asked my trainer if we could do pull-ups again and he told me "it's not request thursday". But my trainer means well and just tells me I can't believe everything I read on the internet. He is quite supportive of this site though. When I lift heavy, he always tells me to run on home, get online and tell my internet buddies about my workout. :lmao:

Well, I don't have a trainer, but Mr. S is the same way. He just shakes his head when I talk about you girls. He can't figure out how people can become so involved on the internet! lol

scorpiogirl said:
Well, I don't have a trainer, but Mr. S is the same way. He just shakes his head when I talk about you girls. He can't figure out how people can become so involved on the internet! lol

Well it's one way to have a social life.. with work and always training it takes up a wide chunk of the day! If a guy doesn't come to my house then there's just no relationship.... I mean I don't have time to go to there house... Pretty much they have to work around my priority list if they really want to get to know me. So far this guy I'm dating has hung around the past two months. We'll see how long he hangs... He actually has taken some of my advice. I wish I would have took a picture of him in December and one recent because he has gained weight and lost quite a few inches around the mid section. Definitely has body building potential. I have showed him this sight and told him this is where some of my friends hide out! Funny at first he told me he didn't want to add any more muscle on, but then he saw my screensaver man and I think the idea of not putting muscle on went right out the window if he wants to compare to my screensaver man :)

treilin said:
Well it's one way to have a social life.. with work and always training it takes up a wide chunk of the day! If a guy doesn't come to my house then there's just no relationship.... I mean I don't have time to go to there house... Pretty much they have to work around my priority list if they really want to get to know me. So far this guy I'm dating has hung around the past two months. We'll see how long he hangs... He actually has taken some of my advice. I wish I would have took a picture of him in December and one recent because he has gained weight and lost quite a few inches around the mid section. Definitely has body building potential. I have showed him this sight and told him this is where some of my friends hide out! Funny at first he told me he didn't want to add any more muscle on, but then he saw my screensaver man and I think the idea of not putting muscle on went right out the window if he wants to compare to my screensaver man :)
Well yay for dude still hangin around :) Who is the guy on your saver?

*Bunny* said:
Well yay for dude still hangin around :) Who is the guy on your saver?
I'm not sure what his name is.... he's got blonde hair (I normally am attracted to brunettes), blue eyes, tan, muscular, shredded, and standing in a shower naked.... :chomp: The family jewels are cut off on the picture though and that's where imagination comes into play!

*Bunny* said:
Well yay for dude still hangin around :)

I agree! Socializing and dating is very tough to do with our lifestyles....it always seems to revolve around eating and drinking. I do worry though that all I'll eventually end up with is low bodyfat and no life whatsoever :worried:

Top Bottom