Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

scorpiogirl said:
I have those too....or the one's where you're trying to run, but you're in slowmo. Hate those!
Yeah I'm always running away from authority and killing people with these guns that magically appear in my hands. Must be something to do with my life in the military. I dunno. The other night I dreamt I stole this bright red Hummer and I was like in India hiding out in these pottery filled tents and shops under tables. I'm always hiding, running, and killing. Silly, silly, silly.

Thursday JAN 19th
So I decided to go do my cardio at lunch. I'm having one of those days that people keep irritating me. They ask you one thing and two seconds later they tell you a totally different story. So I figured working out would help blow some of the steam off. I feel better but I have stomach cramps now. It's lovely.
So today was Long Slow Cardio Day (LSD)
5 min WU 3.0 on treadmill
25 min 4.2
15 min at 5.0 on elyptical

I'm about ready to eat my third meal now.

treilin said:
Yeah I'm always running away from authority and killing people with these guns that magically appear in my hands. Must be something to do with my life in the military. I dunno. The other night I dreamt I stole this bright red Hummer and I was like in India hiding out in these pottery filled tents and shops under tables. I'm always hiding, running, and killing. Silly, silly, silly.
Oh, Geez!!! We need to get a dream analyzer over here to see what's going on in that head of yours! lol

treilin said:
Ever see the move The Long Kiss Goodnight ... I think that was it with Geena Davis as that assassin Charlie ... you're living a double life :)

T, Im so glad you're on EF LOL - I too am very irritated today, I'll just say that :) Thanks for making me laugh :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Ever see the move The Long Kiss Goodnight ... I think that was it with Geena Davis as that assassin Charlie ... you're living a double life :)

T, Im so glad you're on EF LOL - I too am very irritated today, I'll just say that :) Thanks for making me laugh :heart:
No I haven't but I think you are right! I am bored as ever most of the day at work, and at night while I sleep is where I get my action and adventure :)
Oh and another thing irritating is when you have to go to the bathroom and there is a stupid janitor (male) cleaning it and you can't get in. The next closest one is on another floor.

Friday JAN 20 2006
Weight this a.m. 151.6
down 3.2 pounds from last friday
I'm supposed to get my BF checked this afternoon

A.m. Cardio Intervals
4.0 5 min WU
first set
9.0 1 min X 5 reps
4.1 1 min X 5 reps
Second set
8.2 2 min X 5 reps
4.1 1.5 min X 5 reps
4.0 5 min CD

P.M. Weights
(Quads and Calves) with trainer

I had more energy this a.m. then Wed. probably due to more solid meals yesterday minus the 2 protein shakes like I had tuesday for wednesday's A.M. session.
Feeling irritable again this a.m. I'm not sure why... but I am.

My newest thing the past few weeks has been working on strectching my Hip flexors they seem to be overly taut. I have also been getting them worked on by a therapist. I can't seem to keep my butt on the seat when I do my Leg extensions and of course there is no belt to strap me down. My trainer thought maybe he could use a thera band and tie me to the seat like he did his other figure competitor. I said, "Ummm I think people will get the wrong idea." So I told him I would work on stretching them instead.

treilin said:
Friday JAN 20 2006
Weight this a.m. 151.6
down 3.2 pounds from last friday
I'm supposed to get my BF checked this afternoon

Cool! More bf test results! Those are my favorite - next to the pics!

Yeay on the 3.2! :)

scorpiogirl said:
Cool! More bf test results! Those are my favorite - next to the pics!

Yeay on the 3.2! :)
^^^ Absolutely ...

The water coming off after a period of bulking makes me feel so much better, thank GAWD. IMO, as of late, I can noticably see it in my face (no longer puffy), my skin and I just FEEL so much better. Plus I get excited b/c I'm going to be able to see some more striations soon :) The bloat in my hands and feet could get so bad ... ick ... *chills* thinking about it. I joke with Mr. B, "Can you rub my Hobbits (i.e. swollen feet) Pleasssssssssssssssse..."

;)

*Bunny* said:
^^^ Absolutely ...

The water coming off after a period of bulking makes me feel so much better, thank GAWD. IMO, as of late, I can noticably see it in my face (no longer puffy), my skin and I just FEEL so much better. Plus I get excited b/c I'm going to be able to see some more striations soon :) The bloat in my hands and feet could get so bad ... ick ... *chills* thinking about it. I joke with Mr. B, "Can you rub my Hobbits (i.e. swollen feet) Pleasssssssssssssssse..."

;)
That's hillarious! Do they have hair growing out of them also?!
Yeah I think I've lost about 7 pounds so far since Jan 1st. It's always nice to have a reminder as you have placed above about what the feeling is again, After hard work sometimes it's hard to remember. Thanks!
Keep in mind striations... Note to self...

JAN 22-29 2006
WOW this week sucks!
I am calling this hell week!
I had to hit weights early sunday because I had to do 6 hours of volunteer work 4 p.m. -10p.m.
Monday I overslept my 4:30a wake-up to do my intervals (my body is stuck on 8 hours no less) So when I finally woke up at 7:30 I was mad.
I came to work and had to have this brief done by noon for my boss that I just was told about. So I finished that up, went to the gym here at work (treadmills SUCK), and did some crappy interval junk on one of them. It's not a really a running treadmill more of a wakling treadmill, and here I am the one that laughs at people who try and run on them and now I was forced to run on one. Not only run but try and do interval training on one while it felt like I was running on a balance beam.
So then I had 3 hours of volunteer work 3-6 p.m., and then I got to the gym to do my weights and I had to park in BFE because the lot was full, and of course that means it was no better inside to try and get any weights.
So I did my weights went home.
Today (Tuesday)
I got up at 5:30, did my long slow distance training, and now I'm sitting at my desk tired. I have volunteer work today from 1-5p.m., then weights.
Tomorrow (wed)
Will be intervals in the morning ( I will wake up!), work, volunteer work 1-5p.m. , and then school 6-9:30 p.m.
Thursday I have long slow distance a.m. cardio, work, and clinic from 3-8 p.m.
Friday I have a.m. intervals, and school 9-5, training appointment with my trainer at 5
Saturday a.m. cardio, school 9-5p.m.
Sunday School 9-5
So I figured I would get all of that up there at one time because I'm affraid I won't be posting much this week.
My log is in my car so I can't post my weights this week.
My trainer didn't do BF last friday because he thought waiting another week would be more accurate since the first week was mainly water loss anyway... whatever...
So kinda crusty... but I'll get through it!

Top Bottom