Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

The Shadow said:
I was saying to consider doing seated OR lying at each workout..not both in the same session. ALternate them at each workout....but do both exercises uni-laterally. There is so much overlap between the two exercises that they are nearly identical.
Gotcha! I may see him tonight I'll ask him. Thanks for the clarification.
So then would you up the sets to 4 on those? Since I have it as 4 on the seated, 3 on the lying, and 3 on the uni lying. That way I'm only dropping 2 sets.

Trelin! You are HARDLY a MOOSE!!!! lol You look great! Can't wait to see you cut! :)

You look great Treilin!! :) You should be proud of yourself!!

Tuesday evening:
Day 2 (Tues)-Upper Body
Exercise Sets
L/F Lat Pulldown 105X9, 90X12, 80X12
Cable Seated Row (V Bar) 90X15, 100X15, 100X15
Hammer Incline Press 90X13, 80X8,70X8
DB Bilateral Side Raise 8X15, 8X15, 8X13
Hammer Shoulder Press 3tri 50X15, 50X15, 50X12
DB Reverse Flye 3tri 8X15, 8X15, 8X12
DB Bilateral Side Raise 3tri 8X15, 5X12, 2.5X15
Reverse Tricep Pushdown 3ss 60X15, 55X15, 55X15
ss/w Cable Bicep Curl 3ss 60X15, 60X12, 55X12
R/C Progression cir no weight

Wednesday: JAN 18 2006
A.M. Cardio
Intervals
4.0 5 min WU
first set
9.0 1 min X 5 reps
4.1 1 min X 5 reps
Second set
8.2 2 min X 1 rep
4.1 1.5min X 1 rep
8.0 2 min X 1 rep
4.1 1.5min X 1 rep
7.8 2 min X 1 rep
4.1 1.5min X 1 rep
7.8 2 min X 1 rep
4.1 1.5min X 1 rep
7.5 2 min X 1 rep
4.1 1.5min X 1 rep
4.0 5 min CD

SO friggin tired this morning. I can tell the decrease in food today. I drink 1 quart of water while I was running I usually am fine until I'm done.

Weights and energy levels this evening should be interesting since it's plyometrics.

The gym sucked yesterday because I had to wait for everyone to get off every single exercise piece of equipment I had to use. Therefore I spent an extra 30 minutes in the gym, Errrrr

treilin said:
The gym sucked yesterday because I had to wait for everyone to get off every single exercise piece of equipment I had to use. Therefore I spent an extra 30 minutes in the gym, Errrrr
Ugh, I HATE that when I'm in a zone. Well, soon enough (even though I don't really WANT people to give up) many will give up on his/her resolutions and start to disappear ... and students back to school if you get the younger set in the gym.

*Bunny* said:
Ugh, I HATE that when I'm in a zone. Well, soon enough (even though I don't really WANT people to give up) many will give up on his/her resolutions and start to disappear ... and students back to school if you get the younger set in the gym.
Funny I was just saying that to my friend this morning. I said, "Why don't they just give up now and get on with it rather then mess up the people that really care about working out." I always think if it's something somebody really wants to do... You DON'T have to wait until JAN 1st or 2nd... why not start at that exact moment!

Day 3(Wed) JAN 18th - Plyometrics & Core
Exercise Sets
Unilateral Plyo Step-Ups 4 sets X 12 reps
Unilateral Split Squat Jumps 4 sets X 12 reps
Squat Jumps 4 sets X 12 reps
Partial Rep Split Squat Jump 3 sets X 12 reps
Power Crunch 3 20X15r, 20X15, 20X15
Cable Twisting Crunch 90X15, 95X15, 95X15
Machine Crunch 90X10, 100X10
Hyperextensions 3sets X 20 reps
Pelvic Tilts 3 sets X 20 reps

Thursday: JAN 19
Going to do my cardio in the afternoon because I don't have weights today.

I'm getting excited school is almost over so I can press full throttle into my working out!
Scary dream last night also... I had a dream that I beat up one of the other competitors. It was funny because no matter how hard I punched her it felt like I had no strength. What is going on in my head?!?!?! I must have been tensing because I woke up and my whole right arm was numb and spasming. Crazy!

treilin said:
Day 3(Wed) JAN 18th - Plyometrics & Core
Exercise Sets
Unilateral Plyo Step-Ups 4 sets X 12 reps
Unilateral Split Squat Jumps 4 sets X 12 reps
Squat Jumps 4 sets X 12 reps
Partial Rep Split Squat Jump 3 sets X 12 reps
Power Crunch 3 20X15r, 20X15, 20X15
Cable Twisting Crunch 90X15, 95X15, 95X15
Machine Crunch 90X10, 100X10
Hyperextensions 3sets X 20 reps
Pelvic Tilts 3 sets X 20 reps

Thursday: JAN 19
Going to do my cardio in the afternoon because I don't have weights today.

I'm getting excited school is almost over so I can press full throttle into my working out!
Scary dream last night also... I had a dream that I beat up one of the other competitors. It was funny because no matter how hard I punched her it felt like I had no strength. What is going on in my head?!?!?! I must have been tensing because I woke up and my whole right arm was numb and spasming. Crazy!
I have had MANY dreams like that, also where the punches thrown don't phase the other person one bit, no force upon impact etc. Been a little while since I've had one but you are not alone :)

Yay for school being almost over :) Free deep tissues massages this way .. woot woot :) :p

treilin said:
I have those too....or the one's where you're trying to run, but you're in slowmo. Hate those!

Top Bottom