Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

The Shadow said:
Can I suggest alternating the seated and lying leg curls on each leg workout, and adding in step-ups or lunges??

Do both uni though (curls)
He has me doing jump lunges, and a jump step up I guess you would call them on plyo's day. He was trying to figure out how to work my legs three days a week without overkill and letting them recover some. As far as the hamstring curls... the seated is upstairs and the lying is downstairs and I would never get my work-outs done right now with all the new people in the gym! Equipment hoggers!!! Thanks for the suggestions though :)

scorpiogirl said:
OK, I don't mean to bombard you but.....yes, yes I do!!!! Post the pics, girl!!! Bunny is right. Hey I'm going to start bulking next week and I'll be feeling just like you do in a few months! I promise - if you show me yours - I'll show you mine!!!! lol :lmao: :jester:
Oh yeah!? :qt: The last time I was asked that was when I was on the school bus in Kindergarden and this boy sat down beside me and said,"I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" What was I supposed to do, or how was I supposed to know.. SO we exchanged, h ah ah

Anywho Bunny I'm no longer a redhead... I'm a blonde.
I kinda was thinking about it and thought redhair with a tan on stage just looks wrong so I have highlights and and am lightening the hair for the show and then maybe once fall hits I'm going to go back.

treilin said:
Oh yeah!? :qt: The last time I was asked that was when I was on the school bus in Kindergarden and this boy sat down beside me and said,"I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" What was I supposed to do, or how was I supposed to know.. SO we exchanged, h ah ah

Anywho Bunny I'm no longer a redhead... I'm a blonde.
I kinda was thinking about it and thought redhair with a tan on stage just looks wrong so I have highlights and and am lightening the hair for the show and then maybe once fall hits I'm going to go back.
Well, I was blonde before the magic happened and turned me red ... :)

Red hair with 8 layers of protan, lol, now that's hot :) ... ehh, guess I could never compete now for sure

:evil:

Alright everyone there are 4 pics I just posted in my gallery... As usual the link still doesn't work to post them in my log. All of my pics from last year are still in there also for comparison.

buffalogal said:
Geez girl, you are going to look awesome at that competition!! You are looking great already! :rose:
Thanks... I'll feel better in a month or so after some of the BF comes off.

Thanks Shadow.
MONDAY JAN 16
A.M. Cardio
Intervals
4.0 5 min WU
first set
9.0 1 min X 5 reps
4.1 1 min X 5 reps
Second set
8.2 2 min X 5 reps
4.1 1.5 min X 5 reps
4.0 5 min CD

P.M. Weights
Hamstrings & Calfs

Exercise Sets
Seated Leg Curl : 90X15, 105X15, 120X15, 135X14.5
Lying Leg Curl : 60X15, 70X15, 70X15
Partial Rep Machine Hip Ext : 175X15, 195X15, 215X15, 235X15
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts : 95X15, 115X15, 135X12
Unilateral Lying Leg Curl : 30X15, 30X12, 20X12
Standing Smith Calf Raise : 270X12, 230X12, 180X15
Seated Calf Raise : 90X15, 95X15, 100X15

TUESDAY:
A.M. weight 151.4 Already dropping weight
Cardio Long slow distance:
Treadmill: 5 min WU at 3.0
25 min 4.2
Ellyptical 15 minutes at level 5

PM Weights.....

Since I started taking the Sesapure and Neurogenex last week I have noticed a huge difference mentally for the better! I feel a LOT better.

treilin said:
He has me doing jump lunges, and a jump step up I guess you would call them on plyo's day. He was trying to figure out how to work my legs three days a week without overkill and letting them recover some. As far as the hamstring curls... the seated is upstairs and the lying is downstairs and I would never get my work-outs done right now with all the new people in the gym! Equipment hoggers!!! Thanks for the suggestions though :)

I was saying to consider doing seated OR lying at each workout..not both in the same session. ALternate them at each workout....but do both exercises uni-laterally. There is so much overlap between the two exercises that they are nearly identical.

Top Bottom