Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: Treils 2006 Competition Log

FlyBrownChick said:
Watch out, D-town thugs!

You'll deserve it, that's for sure. Show off that hard work!
I have to laugh this one guy from last weekend was sooo thugging!!! He kept saying,"Hey girl nice legs." .... the baseball hat sideways, crab legs sticking out of his mouth, and a cigar in the other hand. Pretty comical because it was obvious he was drunk, and obviously I was not! ;)

treilin said:
All I can say is 6 pack is coming along!! I can feel it and see the top two sticking out! Wait a few more weeks when I will walk around in mid-riff tops. Peeps are going to be able to wash their clothes on me:) ha ha ha
I'm in a silly mood right now! :p

Hey thats great progress!!! Show that $h*& off :lmao: Wooo hooo for the 6 pack peeking out :D

sbt2082 said:
Hey thats great progress!!! Show that $h*& off :lmao: Wooo hooo for the 6 pack peeking out :D
Yeah it's not totally out believe me... There is still some layer there but I can feel its divisions under there :)

I'm sooooo excited!!! Can't wait 'til July 15!!!!!!

treilin said:
He kept saying,"Hey girl nice legs." .... the baseball hat sideways, crab legs sticking out of his mouth, and a cigar in the other hand.
That creates an EXTREMELY interesting visual.

scorpiogirl said:
I'm sooooo excited!!! Can't wait 'til July 15!!!!!!

Me too. I fly out 7 weeks today :)

Awesome news about your mum and also progress with the bod. Glad all is OK, I was worried too!

Don't kill me.

But check it out.
Heineliscious.

83734Body-Jan1605_003.jpg

Initial_Cutting_MAY192006_025.jpg

Top Bottom