x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about * Red² - T's Journey 2007 * within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: O.k... So I now have a trainer and am prepping for a figure show next summer/fall (2006) so I started a new log. This week I'm on a 1650cal diet 25/25/50 (P/F/C) Each week I'm upping 100 calories till I hit 1950. (That's all the info I have is 4 weeks worth) I'm doing 6 days weight training, 3 days cardio at 60% HR. Right now I'm in a hypertrophy phase with 12 reps, 1 minute rest between sets. Mondays: Exercise Sets Hammer Incline Press 4 DB Bench Press 3 DB Incline Flye 3

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 8 of 411 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Thanks ladies

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    Thanks ladies
    Remind me, Are you going to do a show in MI? Local?

That's the goal. I plan on doing a couple of them here in MI. I would love to meet up though for the other big shows coming up next year if anyone is going. What are your plans for next year?

SO hillarious! I have shoes on the mind I can tell... I just edited that last post from shoes back to shows. Well This morning I worked out here at work and I got out of the shower got dressed... and guess what! I think totally forgetting the shoes would have been alright... Nooooo I grabbed two non-matching shoes. So I've been hiding out in my desk all day. One is black and one is dark brown. Goes to show you. Don't grab your shoes in the dark, and half asleep!

Da Pope

SO hillarious! I have shoes on the mind I can tell... I just edited that last post from shoes back to shows. Well This morning I worked out here at work and I got out of the shower got dressed... and guess what! I think totally forgetting the shoes would have been alright... Nooooo I grabbed two non-matching shoes. So I've been hiding out in my desk all day. One is black and one is dark brown. Goes to show you. Don't grab your shoes in the dark, and half asleep!

I do that with socks all the time, but I guess that really doesn't compare. I have NO work shoes for this weather ... NONE. People think I'm crazy for wearing open toed sandals to work, Feels Really good when there's snow... I KNOW, I'm going to get some this weekend... I Think LOL I've been wearing these white Fila kicks that are just hilarious ...

Oh, let me know when and where in MI... I'm right next door, I'd love to make an appearance. As far as any big shows, not sure what I'll attend, but I will not be competing ... never says never but chances are slim to none for this bunny.

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*

I do that with socks all the time, but I guess that really doesn't compare. I have NO work shoes for this weather ... NONE. People think I'm crazy for wearing open toed sandals to work, Feels Really good when there's snow... I KNOW, I'm going to get some this weekend... I Think LOL I've been wearing these white Fila kicks that are just hilarious ...

Oh, let me know when and where in MI... I'm right next door, I'd love to make an appearance. As far as any big shows, not sure what I'll attend, but I will not be competing ... never says never but chances are slim to none for this bunny.
    That would be awesome you could stay with me!
    How come no shows? Health resons?
    Yeah I wore these yoga capri's to a outreach massage event, and when I got to school everyone was looking at me like "Duh it's cold out!" I'm like you know people where skirts in the winter, and shorts to the gym... What's the deal?
    Anyway...

scorpiogirl

Oh, let me know when and where in MI... I'm right next door, I'd love to make an appearance.
    Me too!!! I'm also right next door (to the south)!!!

Da Pope

That would be awesome you could stay with me!
    How come no shows? Health resons?
    Yeah I wore these yoga capri's to a outreach massage event, and when I got to school everyone was looking at me like "Duh it's cold out!" I'm like you know people where skirts in the winter, and shorts to the gym... What's the deal?
    Anyway...
    Fo sho! Let me know dates

Honestly, I love that the ladies want to compete and those that do, kick ass and REALLY inspire me. I feel I would be very competitive in a situation like that. At this point in my life, I don't feel the need to compete do a show or get that satisfaction, or get into that competition lifestyle. Politics is a huge issue with me and would rather not be invovled in any more drama than I need to be. Plus spending all that money on a suit when the judging should be about YOUR body ... I've had conversations about this with Ulter and others and I still feel it is not for me. I applaud those that have the desire and patience and drive. Mine is just not on the competition circuit.

Understand! I guess I'm just a mix. I'm competitive but I know how to lose. I really am only competitive with myself and have found in the past when people try to compete against me when I'm not competing at something it really pisses me off. I wonder how I will feel after this show!? I'll either get overboard training for next year... or I will be happy with my one time achievement! In the end I'm still my worst critic.

Da Pope

Understand! I guess I'm just a mix. I'm competitive but I know how to lose. I really am only competitive with myself and have found in the past when people try to compete against me when I'm not competing at something it really pisses me off. I wonder how I will feel after this show!? I'll either get overboard training for next year... or I will be happy with my one time achievement! In the end I'm still my worst critic.
    ^^ lol I got you girl!

That is a great point. It's an issue I have to work out with myself ... I guess I should have said my mind is not there yet ... it's at about 70% and if I were competing it would have to be at 110% period. All or nothing. Even if I didn't win, or place, came in last, whatever the case, and I know I didn't give my all, I have failed myself for not doing my personal best.

I don't need the trophy to prove my 'worth' or justify what I did (not saying that anyone here does it for that reason) but the satisfaction knowing I did my best would be the ultimate prize. Right now my mind is focused on other things.

blah
    blah
    blah Bunny shut up