x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about * Red² - T's Journey 2007 * within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: O.k... So I now have a trainer and am prepping for a figure show next summer/fall (2006) so I started a new log. This week I'm on a 1650cal diet 25/25/50 (P/F/C) Each week I'm upping 100 calories till I hit 1950. (That's all the info I have is 4 weeks worth) I'm doing 6 days weight training, 3 days cardio at 60% HR. Right now I'm in a hypertrophy phase with 12 reps, 1 minute rest between sets. Mondays: Exercise Sets Hammer Incline Press 4 DB Bench Press 3 DB Incline Flye 3

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 411 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Quote Quote posted by ScorpioGirl
    Ok, forgive me if I missed it somewhere....what were your stats before training for this started and what are they now?

You've really gained some strength! Great job!!
    Sorry... Yeah I have an old log from earlier this year with all that in it... I'm sure that's way lost by now.
    So background info:
    5'7" I started with my trainer August 1st 05 at 143 pounds, right now I'm at 150 pounds. I was "supposedly" 28% bodyfat... but from previous experience with my own digital calipers I find this rather high. He also acknowledged he has a hard time getting my Body fat because I have thick skin. I just go with it though. My body fat by his take is now 24%. So I've gained 7 pounds, and lost 4% BF in 3.5 months. He wants to have me around 20% Jan '06 so when I start leaning down for competition it won't be as hard.

The other thing I'm still having issues with is my body holding onto water. Since water affects Bodyfat accuracy that could explain why my BF is rating so high. I'm having some more blood work done to try and see what the deal is. I can go up and down 5 pounds in a day. The 148-150 is pretty much the average. More information is I lost that time of the month from Jan-July and it's just now regulating out since I've been seeing a doctor.

I did the shadow plan in Jan-April timeframe when it came out alongside Bunny. I started then at 134 pounds, at 26% body fat wore a size 6, and by the end I weighed 140 at 16% bf and wore a size 2. I wear about a 3/4-5/6 now and that's only because I have put on so much muscle I ripped all the sides of my dress pants, and have busted out of my dress shirts. So even if I was at 26% body fat in Jan and now, I have added on 16 pounds of muscle this year. I'll start posting pictures up when I start to lean down in feb/march timeframe. So you all can see the progress!

Sounds good Treilin!

Can't wait to see your pic's.

Nice job with the training/putting on muscle.

I don't think you were 28% (I HIGHLY doubt this)

Take care girl

scorpiogirl

I also doubt your bf% was that high - ESPECIALLY since your pant sizes were what they were. I have the thick skin thing too. I watched the "supersized she" thing and was amazed when they tested her bf. I was like OMG, I wonder if my skin could ever BE that thin!!! lol

...anyway....I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!

Quote Quote posted by ScorpioGirl
    I also doubt your bf% was that high - ESPECIALLY since your pant sizes were what they were. I have the thick skin thing too. I watched the "supersized she" thing and was amazed when they tested her bf. I was like OMG, I wonder if my skin could ever BE that thin!!! lol

...anyway....I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!
    I've never seen that movie. Sounds interesting was it on t.v.?

This week the same as last week. Last week of Hypertrophy, I start a big strength 4 week program starting next week. The only thing I'm doing a bit different this week is my last set I'm drop setting, sometimes the last two sets. Also my negatives have increased. So it's like a 1 sec pos, and a 5-6 sec neg.
    Food is going o.k. I'm really not hungry at all.... but I keep getting the candy buzz. So I have some here and there... and then some more

scorpiogirl

Supersize She is a documentary that was done on a female bodybuilder. One of the girls here her knows her - Sassy maybe - can't remember right now. It's on a cable station, but I can't remember which one at the moment. Maybe someone will know that.

Pissed off and ready to take on the world

It's on a cable station, but I can't remember which one at the moment. Maybe someone will know that.
    It was on Discover Health (possibly Discovery) about a month ago. I recorded it, but was a little too freaked out to watch it again!

2.6% bodyfat - come on!! It's a wonder she's still among the living...

Wow... 2.6% that's scary! Hmmm I wonder if it will aire again....

Thank God for a new work-out next week. This week has been so hard getting into the gym and working out. The food has not been any better. I'm just kinda burnt out. At least I get sunday, and monday off. I start my strength work-outs next week on tuesday. Food has been horrible this week and last week. I never crave sweets like this and it has been ridiculous. I've just been not feeling it. I even have pictures around my desk and here at home and I just look at them and say, "Yeah o.k. whatever." My mind needs to come around...

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    I did the shadow plan in Jan-April timeframe when it came out alongside Bunny. I started then at 134 pounds, at 26% body fat wore a size 6, and by the end I weighed 140 at 16% bf and wore a size 2. I wear about a 3/4-5/6 now and that's only because I have put on so much muscle I ripped all the sides of my dress pants, and have busted out of my dress shirts. So even if I was at 26% body fat in Jan and now, I have added on 16 pounds of muscle this year. I'll start posting pictures up when I start to lean down in feb/march timeframe. So you all can see the progress!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bet you look fantastic - you're like the quiet storm.
    I hope your proud of yourself.

And for some of you out there...

HA! I told you so <---- those of you know who you are.