x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about * Red² - T's Journey 2007 * within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: O.k... So I now have a trainer and am prepping for a figure show next summer/fall (2006) so I started a new log. This week I'm on a 1650cal diet 25/25/50 (P/F/C) Each week I'm upping 100 calories till I hit 1950. (That's all the info I have is 4 weeks worth) I'm doing 6 days weight training, 3 days cardio at 60% HR. Right now I'm in a hypertrophy phase with 12 reps, 1 minute rest between sets. Mondays: Exercise Sets Hammer Incline Press 4 DB Bench Press 3 DB Incline Flye 3

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 411 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    LOL

Humpy butt.......hehehe

Things are good...love the area....doing some acting stuff and some Pting at the moment.....doing some self study for the real estate exam before my classes start

http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/...cat=500&page=1

I have some other pics but I seem to have misplaced one flash-memory card
    Very cute!
    Acting stuff and pting sounds like a good mix. Now where did you move too? I'm working in student clinic now so if I'm not working, or at the gym, I'm doing that. I really like it though, 5 1/2 more months and I am done.

Sep 4-10
    Same as last week....
    3 days cardio 30 min. 60%
    6 days weights
    Food- 1950 cal 25/25/50%
    I was pretty tired by the end of this past week. Then again I haven't slept very well! I get my Bf% done again in 2 weeks.

The Shadow

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    Very cute!
    Acting stuff and pting sounds like a good mix. Now where did you move too? I'm working in student clinic now so if I'm not working, or at the gym, I'm doing that. I really like it though, 5 1/2 more months and I am done.

HIlton Head Island, SC...about 30 miles North of Savannah

Da Pope

Dropping by to say Hi

Hope all is well ... Sleeping better? How is energy this week?

Hey everyone...
    O.k. So September 12-17 2005
    This week is the same as last week, calories still at 1750.
    I have gained 4 pounds over the last eight weeks and lost almost 4% body fat.
    My trainer has determined for some reason my body wants to retain water around my mid-section at greater amounts when I have more calories. He thinks it's due to hormones... Probably true since my doctor is still leveling those out.
    Energy levels are dropping. I'm still hitting all the weights and cardio.... I get a new program next monday. Did I mention I really hate reverse lunges on the smith machine, yes I do! He tells me do I want a fat butt on stage, or a muscular one.... So I have to bite down.... I tell you though he gets the evil eyes the whole time.
    I went to a body building comp on saturday for one of the other girls he trained, this was her first competition, and she took first! Her body fat was at 7.2% on comp day and she started in may at 25%. Went from 125 pounds to 110 pounds. The second girl he has trained over the past year that has taken first. He tells me he has a streak I must follow! So I will comply...
    Anyway I hope everyone is well... Take Care!!!

The Shadow

My trainer has determined for some reason my body wants to retain water around my mid-section at greater amounts when I have more calories. He thinks it's due to hormones... Probably true since my doctor is still leveling those out.

MORE CALS = MORE CARBS(IM GUESSING) = EXCESS WATER RETENTION....YOU CAN TELL IF ITS THIS AS IT WILL DISSIPATE AS YOU DROP CARBS BACK DOWN

Energy levels are dropping. I'm still hitting all the weights and cardio.... I get a new program next monday. Did I mention I really hate reverse lunges on the smith machine, yes I do! He tells me do I want a fat butt on stage, or a muscular one.... So I have to bite down.... I tell you though he gets the evil eyes the whole time.

REQUEST THAT YOU ADD WEIGHTED STEP-UPS AND WALKING LUNGES FOR SAID "NO-FAT ASS"

I went to a body building comp on saturday for one of the other girls he trained, this was her first competition, and she took first! Her body fat was at 7.2% on comp day and she started in may at 25%. Went from 125 pounds to 110 pounds. The second girl he has trained over the past year that has taken first. He tells me he has a streak I must follow! So I will comply...

ANY PICS OF THE CHICK WHO WAS 7.2%??

*MissFit*

i'd like to see her pics too she must be ripped

Hey everyone...
    O.k. So September 12-17 2005
    This week is the same as last week, calories still at 1750.
    I have gained 4 pounds over the last eight weeks and lost almost 4% body fat.

I think someone took some digitals. I'll ask my trainer and Stacy if I can get some of them.

O.k. so this week starts a new phase:

9-19-05 to 10-16-05
    Rest Time = 90s
    Rep Range = 4-8

Day 1- Chest & Abs
    Exercise Sets
    DB Bench Press 4
    Hammer Incline Press 4
    Magnum Vertical Chest Press 4
    Flat DB Flye 3
    Power Crunch 3
    Cable Crunch 3

Day 2- Hamstrings/Glutes
    Exercise Sets
    Cable Hip Extensions 3
    Stiff-Leg Deadlifts 4
    Lying Leg Curl 3
    L/F Seated Leg Curl 3
    Unilateral Leg Press 4

Day 3- Back & Low Back
    Exercise Sets
    Assisted Chinups 4
    Unilateral DB Row 4
    Magnum Lat Pulldown 4
    "V" Bar Pulldown 3
    Supermans 3
    Opposite Arm/Leg 3
    Pelvic Tilts 3
    Hyperextension 3

Day 4- Delts & Abs
    Exercise Sets
    Hammer Shoulder Press 4
    DB Shoulder Press 3
    DB Alternating Front Raise 3
    DB Bilateral Lateral Raise 2
    Reverse Pec Dec Flye 3
    Band Scap Adduction 4
    45 deg Abduction (T.D.) cir
    45 deg Abduction (T.U.) cir
    90 deg Abduction (T.D.) cir
    90 deg Abduction (T.U.) cir
    Hoz Shoulder Adduction cir
    External Rotation cir
    ABC Progression cir
    Cable Twisting Crunch 3
    Cable Crunch 3

Day 5-Biceps & Triceps
    Exercise Sets
    Standing BB Curl 3
    EZ Bar Preacher Curl 3
    Seated DB Alternating Curl 3
    Lying EZ Bar Extension 3
    Tricep Pushdowns 3
    Overhead Tricep Extensions 3

Day 6- Quads & Calfs
    Exercise Sets
    Bilateral Leg Extensions 4
    Bilateral Leg Press (low foot) 4
    BB Squats 4
    Hack Squat on Lying Leg Press 4
    Smith Standing Calf Raise 4
    Seated Calf Raise 4

Day 7-off

Still 3 days cardio at 60%HR for 30 minutes
    Calories at 1750... but he wants to increase them back up he doesn't like me at this low of a calorie intake. Still 25%/25%/50%

My strength had decreased this week due to the calorie drop. Friday night was my cheat night and there was a massive increase in my strength on legs from last week to this week. That was even after my cardio a.m. session, and 3 hours of yardwork.
    I'm noticing changes all over my body since doing this program. Funny I never really liked doing chest before... but my bodyfat has decreased and I'm filling my bras out better now.... I guess there is something to say for chest work!!
    I hope everyone has a good week and I'll see what I can do about getting you some pictures!!

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    ANY PICS OF THE CHICK WHO WAS 7.2%??
    Thanks for the suggestions I'll mention those to him!

The Shadow

If you feel overtrained....its most likely due to training glutes and hams before back/lumbars