Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**we Love You Bunny**

I freakin luff this girl :) (no I aint a lesbo..its a different kina luv) :p

:FRlol:

Aries ... lol :rainbow: :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I feel ya gurl

Sarge :bigkiss:

Thank you MM lol :)

This feel very good right about now ... My head is going to X-PLODE ... at least I have a smile on :D

There's nothing I can say here that she doesn't already know, she my long lost twin that my parents never told me about. And y'all may laugh when we call each other twinny, but the relationship we have is absolutely amazing yet scary as hell at times, we always seem to go through "things" or "issues" or "peanut butter fits lol" at the same time.

Buns I really do love you girl!!!! And I hope you're better soon.

Aries13 said:
I just wanted to start a thread so that all of the ladies of EF can show this girl how much she is loved!!! She continues to inspire me, educate me, help me, and is a true friend!!!! Bunny is a rare find and I just wanted to start a thread so that we can all show her the L-O-V-E!!!! So, everyone share why you love this girl :)

***Bunny----NICEST ASS IN CHI-TOWN**** :p
I'm a male member but I want to contribute my support, she's a great borette!

Miss24k said:
There's nothing I can say here that she doesn't already know, she my long lost twin that my parents never told me about. And y'all may laugh when we call each other twinny, but the relationship we have is absolutely amazing yet scary as hell at times, we always seem to go through "things" or "issues" or "peanut butter fits lol" at the same time.

Buns I really do love you girl!!!! And I hope you're better soon.

Bawahaahahahahaha

Funny we are both on a "time out" LOL - location ... nope NOT planned ....

:rolleyes: You HAD to say PB ... I'm at my P's & it's here :evil:

SEE!!!! Get outta my head already woman :velvett:

JavaGuru said:
I'm a male member but I want to contribute my support, she's a great borette!
Hey! Support appreciated ... I betcha got a bunch new profile hits after this post ;)

:wavey:

Thank you, really ;) Nice to meet ya JavaG :D

Top Bottom