Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Toitlikeatiger 2005 Log**

toitasatiger

3/9/05

8:00am- 3/4 c. egg beaters and 2sl. whole wheat bread

10:30- 1.5 scoops protein shake and 1/2c. heart to heart cereal

1:15-4 slices ff turkey, 1 tbs. natty PB

I did HIIT cardio this morning on an empty stomach. I'm on week #4 of Shadow's project and so far on that plan i've gone from 136 to 128 and dropped about 1-1.5 sizes (guessing-all my clothes are too big on me now) When I got my bf tested (weight was at 130), the trainer said I was at 21.1% (YUCK) and that i need to lose about 15 more lbs and get to 115.

toitasatiger said:
. I'm on week #4 of Shadow's project and so far on that plan i've gone from 136 to 128 and dropped about 1-1.5 sizes (guessing-all my clothes are too big on me now) When I got my bf tested (weight was at 130), the trainer said I was at 21.1% (YUCK) and that i need to lose about 15 more lbs and get to 115.

NICE.....

Word of caution......dont use a number like "15 pounds"......that would drop your bodyfat to sub-10 levels.

GREAT JOB....bout damn time you have posted

Thanks guys! I'm seriously so excited! I'm actually looking forward to being out on the river this summer in my bikini!! Thanks Shadow- (15lbs), I'm more concerned with my BF and how I feel and look.

toitasatiger said:
I did HIIT cardio this morning on an empty stomach. I'm on week #4 of Shadow's project and so far on that plan i've gone from 136 to 128 and dropped about 1-1.5 sizes (guessing-all my clothes are too big on me now) When I got my bf tested (weight was at 130), the trainer said I was at 21.1% (YUCK) and that i need to lose about 15 more lbs and get to 115.

AWESOME JOB!

;)

Top Bottom