Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Toitlikeatiger 2005 Log**

Obviously you are blind..... or deranged mentally....

Nice bod!!

Originally Posted by *Bunny*
...own ...worst....critic

LOL :) Thansk Jens. This actually will make it a little easier to post my progress pics.

I know I am my own worst critic but I'm actually starting to notice and like my changes and how I'm going to look in the summer so that's a start!! I really think that society is what makes girls become their worst critics though! I'm slowly getting better and not being so hard on myself. :)

You look good girlie... If I was you I would want to put on some muscle and not worry about losing the fat right now... Keep up the good work, you look great!!

toitasatiger said:
ha :) Thanks bunny but i've got some major toning to do before summer time. Again, i'm not quite there yet but I love the encouragement you guys give here! I want to be like you someday ;)

Don't use the word "toned". Bad word. :D Doesn't really mean anything, anyway. Use the word "defined" or "Shaped".

BTW - you look great to start with...and I think most every one of us is working on that little pouch in front. I've got one too, and it will probably be the last thing to go (on me, that is.).

Don't use the word "toned". Bad word. Doesn't really mean anything, anyway. Use the word "defined" or "Shaped".

I want to be more defined :) Thanks!

3/12/05

I did a kick-boxing/weight lifting/cardio class this morning that kicked my butt for an hour.

11:00- 1 cup cereal/fat free milk

12:30- 1.5 scoops protein shake

My weekend meal times are always off. I need to work on that...

3/14/05

I slacked off on my log this weekend. I'm going to be good this weekend for sure!!

8:00- 3/4c. egg beaters, 2 sl. whole wheat bread

10:30- 1/2c. heart to heart cereal.

12:00- kind of bad, I went to a birthday lunch and had a salad and a 1/2 of a chicken sandwich and some bread :( Too many carbs and I'm feeling it but I'll get back on track.

5:00- preworkout shake

6:00-leg workout!!! My butt was on fire the whole time especially with the step-ups.

7:00-PWO shake and 30g. sugar

8:30-back to the gym to do the HIIT cardio i missed in the morning.. oops

-today wasn't such a great day with my eating but i'm getting back on track.

Last edited:
Girl I just saw your pics, and hmmm I think you're alittle :insane: if you think you're fat...coocoo I tell you. lol

Like Court said, I think you should be working on putting on alittle more muscle.

Girl I just saw your pics, and hmmm I think you're alittle if you think you're fat...coocoo I tell you. lol

Like Court said, I think you should be working on putting on alittle more muscle.

thanks girly :) I am going to definitely take yours and court's advice with the muscle because that can never hurt! I can't wait to post awesome pics as it gets closer to summer because i'm so determined to get there!!

Top Bottom