Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Toitlikeatiger 2005 Log**

Dang Bunny, I was checking out your pics that you posted recently and you look awesome!! Your progress is amazing! I'm putting up my gross pictures of me right before I started Shadow's project and then I'll put up some progress pics next week.

toitasatiger said:
Dang Bunny, I was checking out your pics that you posted recently and you look awesome!! Your progress is amazing! I'm putting up my gross pictures of me right before I started Shadow's project and then I'll put up some progress pics next week.
bazzle LOL, Im like wtf is that from (austin)...

awwwwwwwww Thank you girl! Another reason I was trying to help you avoid the pie craving...;)

These are the only two pics i have right now that I took Feb. 19th. God, i didn't realize how bad they were!!! :worried: but not too much longer and i'll hopefully have pics like bunny, miss24k, skittles, canadian cutie, courtney, and so on and so on!! you girls are all great motivation! :)

toitasatiger said:
These are the only two pics i have right now that I took Feb. 19th. God, i didn't realize how bad they were!!! :worried: but not too much longer and i'll hopefully have pics like bunny, miss24k, skittles, canadian cutie, courtney, and so on and so on!! you girls are all great motivation! :)
Ok I take back what I said, you do not have a fat ass and you need to eat some pie

:chomp:

ha :) Thanks bunny but i've got some major toning to do before summer time. Again, i'm not quite there yet but I love the encouragement you guys give here! I want to be like you someday ;)

toitasatiger said:
ha :) Thanks bunny but i've got some major toning to do before summer time. Again, i'm not quite there yet but I love the encouragement you guys give here! I want to be like you someday ;)
Aww :heart:

:) you've come to the right place...

toitasatiger said:

fat??

WTF??

thanks guys but see that pooch on my stomach??? I'm waiting for that to vanish, legs get toned, butt nice and perky, and toned arms. I'm outta here for now but thanks again for everything!!

toitasatiger said:

Obviously you are blind..... or deranged mentally....

Nice bod!! :p

Top Bottom