Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Toitlikeatiger 2005 Log**

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you got a FAT ASS"

fat fat fat

a tat tat

FAT fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty

3/11/05

7:00- 3/4c. egg beaters and 2 slices whole wheat bread
10:30- 1/2 c. heart to heart cereal and 1.5 scoops protein shake
12:40- 4 slices FF turkey, 1 tbsp. peanut butter

NO PIE!!! I'm a pie pusher so i'm giving slices to everyone in the office until it's all gone!!

toitasatiger said:
3/11/05

7:00- 3/4c. egg beaters and 2 slices whole wheat bread
10:30- 1/2 c. heart to heart cereal and 1.5 scoops protein shake
12:40- 4 slices FF turkey, 1 tbsp. peanut butter

NO PIE!!! I'm a pie pusher so i'm giving slices to everyone in the office until it's all gone!!
Good job :verygood:

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you got a FAT ASS"

fat fat fat

a tat tat

FAT fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty

Thanks Bunny! You're the best :) I'm not having any pie and it's thanks to you guys!! :)

toitasatiger said:
Thanks Bunny! You're the best :) I'm not having any pie and it's thanks to you guys!! :)
It's Because of YOU... we just give you that little push in the right direction... in this case make a swift kick in the arse... :heart:

*Bunny* said:
It's Because of YOU... we just give you that little push in the right direction... in this case make a swift kick in the arse... :heart:

haha, thanks :) Tough love :heart: Whatever works though! I will do whatever it takes to look half as good as the girls at this forum!! :qt:

I forgot to log my HIIT cardio for this morning.

I did a 15 minute warm-up and then 7 cycles at 45secs 100%effort and 75sec recovery. I practically had to swim away from the stair stepper because I was sweating so much!!!

toitasatiger said:

I did a 15 minute warm-up and then 7 cycles at 45secs 100%effort and 75sec recovery. I practically had to swim away from the stair stepper because I was sweating so much!!!

Good girl!!!!

toitasatiger said:

Perfect.....this is the deal

you can:

A - Work out long

B - Work out hard

..you cant do both

Top Bottom