Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Pics....7 weeks out from NPC Eastern Seaboard Competition....

The Shadow said:
Yeah......the incline was actually 20 and 7 mph....but that is for intervals.......ramped it back down to 15 degrees and 4 mph for the recovery.

Anyone who wants to maximize fat burning needs to drop steady state cardio and pick up intervals.

Are you talking running @ 15% incline then walk for intervals or walk at lower & higher inclines for intervals??

I'm confused......

Running at higher incline and higher speeds......then dropping BOTH the incline AND speed if you need it.

that model isnt the one I have at the gym....the same company might make a lower end machine.....I dont know for sure though

The Shadow said:
Yeah......the incline was actually 20 and 7 mph....but that is for intervals.......ramped it back down to 15 degrees and 4 mph for the recovery.

Anyone who wants to maximize fat burning needs to drop steady state cardio and pick up intervals.
after i read this i tried to keep pushing the incline higher..... :( 15 is the maximus.

i've been doing sprint intervals for 30 minutes @ 7mph. sprint a min, walk a min, sprint a min, walk a min....should i start running up the incline? (i'm going to purposely avoid revisiting this thread for fear of you saying "yes") :worried:

seriously, i'll do it if it'll cut the lard from the backside. :)

I would up the incline too.

I finished off my cardio this morning with some hill intervals - kicked my arse. Instead of increasing speed, I increased incline only (kept speed constant). It was HARD HARD HARD. I was running the whole time (at a 12min mile pace) and minimum incline was always 1 (I always run at 1 to mimic outdoors).

A nice change from increasing speed.

The Shadow said:

:sick:
I'll try that when I get healthy, again. (almost there)

Top Bottom