Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Pics....7 weeks out from NPC Eastern Seaboard Competition....

habitualhealth

chicken soup
Platinum
Finally... :D Youre looking great HH...I'd say keep doing what youre doing but I dont know what you're doin'... lol
IMO its going to be all about the diet & cardio... (duh bunny)

Question for the NPC posing, why the side twist, curious, isn't it more straight on these days?

your legs & tush have come up very nicely. :)
Best wishes to you!

*Bunny* said:
Finally... :D Youre looking great HH...I'd say keep doing what youre doing but I dont know what you're doin'... lol
IMO its going to be all about the diet & cardio... (duh bunny)

Question for the NPC posing, why the side twist, curious, isn't it more straight on these days?

your legs & tush have come up very nicely. :)
Best wishes to you!
Thanks hun!

Straight on meaning? (confusion takes over)

That's what I was taught last year with my posing coach and took on stage with me.

On the profile pic meaning twisting your torso a little vs just standing straight sideways.

That's where I was saying - if you do the little side twist pose, make eye contact w/ the judges you can THEN settle into a straight facing sideways pose. You can have the twist pose in your arsenal but you better be equipped to do a straight side pose if that's what they call for - facing sideways, hands to the side.

There's no one way you're going to be guaranteed they do - will differ from show to show. Even within the NPC there is very little continuity of judging because it is so localized.

Sassy69 said:
That's where I was saying - if you do the little side twist pose, make eye contact w/ the judges you can THEN settle into a straight facing sideways pose. You can have the twist pose in your arsenal but you better be equipped to do a straight side pose if that's what they call for - facing sideways, hands to the side.

There's no one way you're going to be guaranteed they do - will differ from show to show. Even within the NPC there is very little continuity of judging because it is so localized.
That's exactly what I did last year. lol Awesome advice.

Yeah I've noticed the more shows i go to....the posing is different alot.

habitualhealth said:
Thanks hun!

Straight on meaning? (confusion takes over)

That's what I was taught last year with my posing coach and took on stage with me.
You're welcome.

I was just curious. Personally I think that looks better (with the twist) ...

So whats diet looking like, can you share a bit? Any plans for 6 weeks out or such? Another carb rotation ( I think you did that before ...)

Where do you think you need to improve? if anywhere

Sassy69 said:
^^ yup, I mean Me Treil & SBT have to do a t walk ... random lol :)

HH you also looked like you dropped some bf/water since the Arnold... Your midsection is coming in nicely as well...

Comehere and be my posing coach please, thanxbye

Top Bottom