Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Pics....7 weeks out from NPC Eastern Seaboard Competition....

florencia said:
What if we get one made that says....on front "Just hanging out"...and in the back right hand corner..."& causing jealosy"...LOL...hope it translates well!

So HH tell me about yur incline...jogging brisk walking? Machine speed etc...
Thanks!
i like that shirt idea too.

i typically start off doing increments of 5% every 5 minutes until i'm up to 15% # 3.0mph for a good 30-35 minutes and then i do sprint intervals for the last 30 minutes. walk one minute, sprint one minute @ 7.0-7.5.

habitualhealth said:

i typically start off doing increments of 5% every 5 minutes until i'm up to 15% # 3.0mph for a good 30-35 minutes and then i do sprint intervals for the last 30 minutes. walk one minute, sprint one minute @ 7.0-7.5.
Thanks!!! Will try it!

habitualhealth said:
Awwww thanks doll. I've dropped 4.5lbs since the arnold. I must've been in line when God passed out genetics.

As soon as I hit cardio, diet, and training the results start happenin' in days.
That just sucks.

Ok I'm just kidding - - I don't even have to eat the food to gain weight. All I need to do is look at it as I pass by the shelves and it just skips the digestion process and attaches itself to my azz.

que_66 said:
That just sucks.

Ok I'm just kidding - - I don't even have to eat the food to gain weight. All I need to do is look at it as I pass by the shelves and it just skips the digestion process and attaches itself to my azz.
LOL
I was talking to Muneca the other day about home stuff...and storage came up...
So I said I don't store anything BUT FAT!!! :chomp:

habitualhealth said:

30-35 minutes? wow.
I think it was shadow, mentioned running at 15%. I tried it. Wasn't so bad. I lasted about 35-40.....................seconds, at 6.0 mph, LOL.

HiDnGoD said:
30-35 minutes? wow.
I think it was shadow, mentioned running at 15%. I tried it. Wasn't so bad. I lasted about 35-40.....................seconds, at 6.0 mph, LOL.

For real........my knee hurts just thinking about doing that.... :worried:

habitualhealth said:
Awwww thanks doll. I've dropped 4.5lbs since the arnold. I must've been in line when God passed out genetics.

As soon as I hit cardio, diet, and training the results start happenin' in days.

OK I officially have to hate you now.....LOL

Looking great!! And I hear ya on eating a dropped almond off the floor!! I don't play either!!

Top Bottom