Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Pics....7 weeks out from NPC Eastern Seaboard Competition....

*Bunny* said:
You're welcome.

I was just curious. Personally I think that looks better (with the twist) ...

So whats diet looking like, can you share a bit? Any plans for 6 weeks out or such? Another carb rotation ( I think you did that before ...)

Where do you think you need to improve? if anywhere
I need a lift kit on my butt to get rid of those two lil lines ya see. My delts need to be capped off and my back needs to be wider. Waist needs to come in smaller. Hams need to be bigger and butt smaller. My calves are retarded jacked so they'll prob require the least attention.

Right now I'm eating every 2.5 hours. 4oz tilapia, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1-2 cups brocc. I substitute bison/chicken in for the tilapia.

22 raw almonds for a snack.

Doing cardio first thing in the am and a shake right after. (1 scp in water)

*Bunny* said:
HH you also looked like you dropped some bf/water since the Arnold... Your midsection is coming in nicely as well...

Comehere and be my posing coach please, thanxbye
Awwww thanks doll. I've dropped 4.5lbs since the arnold. I must've been in line when God passed out genetics.

As soon as I hit cardio, diet, and training the results start happenin' in days.

habitualhealth said:
I need a lift kit on my butt to get rid of those two lil lines ya see. My delts need to be capped off and my back needs to be wider. Waist needs to come in smaller. Hams need to be bigger and butt smaller. My calves are retarded jacked so they'll prob require the least attention.

Right now I'm eating every 2.5 hours. 4oz tilapia, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1-2 cups brocc. I substitute bison/chicken in for the tilapia.

22 raw almonds for a snack.

Doing cardio first thing in the am and a shake right after. (1 scp in water)
:lmao: @ you counting out the almonds. 22 of them huh? What if one breaks? just kidding.

feisty11975 said:
:lmao: @ you counting out the almonds. 22 of them huh? What if one breaks? just kidding.

LOLOLOL..she will be crawling on the floor looking for the other 1/2 LOL

You look great as always HH :heart:

Top Bottom