Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**GO Miss24k!!!**

Firecracker

Miss-

Good luck to you on your upcoming show!!! Just wanted to dedicate a thread just for YOU! You've helped SO many of us with our ups and downs, and we all appreciate your kindness and support!!

This one's for you baby! My many many thanks to you and I wish you the best!

Stand tall, be proud, and go kick some A**!! You got this far, go out there and be proud of what you've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You truly are an inspiration to all of us!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

The Shadow said:
F'N Stuck
LOLOL

You are crackin' me up today

M24K

Thank you for the motivation these last couple of weeks... and definitely letting me work some Jedi Bunny tricks over on ya :heart:

Remember it is OK to be scared from time to time...use that energy to strut your stuff, smile harder, flaunt your goods (b/c you've busted your tush to look as good as you do)...

Things will all come together the way they need to for this show... Keep up your passion as this week gets tough and closer to you conquering this goal ...

Loff You sweetie! :rose: You need me, you know every possible way I can be reached... xo

wooohoo.. go girl! Kick some ass and take some names.. (and pics ;) )

We are all rooting for you!

Hugs.. :kiss: and lotsa lotsa :heart:

:rose:

A sticky for me....YAY!!!! I feel so special :)

Thank you everyone, I don't know what to say, I'm so touched. As i'm reading this I have tears in my eyes, you guys are so great, I :heart: y'all :)

Miss24k said:
A sticky for me....YAY!!!! I feel so special :)

Thank you everyone, I don't know what to say, I'm so touched. As i'm reading this I have tears in my eyes, you guys are so great, I :heart: y'all :)

That's sweet Miss, your tears just gave me tears and a huge smile!!!!!!! :)

You're number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have come a long way!! congradulations on your progress.. be proud of your will power... and your ablity you set a goal and not only meet it go past it... these last few days will probably seem like a eternity but at the same time feel like they go by quickly.. most importantly ENJOY IT!!! just go with the flow and make sure you soak up everything you can... you have been an inspiration to all of us!! and I know I can say this on behave of everyone on this board... It has been an honor for us to be able to step through this journey with you.. GOOD LUCK BEAUTIFUL LADY... but I am sure you are not going to need any luck..

Top Bottom