Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**before/after Pics On Body 4 Life Challenge**

PANTS

WE'VE ALL SEEN THE ONES I MEAN:
People dramatically change their body for the challenge set by EAS . They have only like 12 weeks to make the changes, blah, blah, blah.......
Well the craze has just hit over here in the U.K. Bill Phillips' Body For Life book is selling everywhere.
There's a lady (27 yrs old) that trains at my gym who wants the body in those after pics, the abs, delts, quads, definition: the whole package. She's following the book with regards to training and dieting too.
She's in good shape so its not a far a way goal.

She asked me the other day if those physiques where achievable without drugs or supplements?
So, what do you guys think? Are those ladies in the photos juicing or what?
As her instructor I want to encorouge, but without giving her a false sense of hope.
Thanx! :p

Hmmm 12 weeks to completely change your body

Prize money something around $100,000 for the winner.

If the Pro's are prepared to take drugs to compete for that type of money, who's to say that Mr/Ms average is not.

Besides if you were to buy all the EAS supplements that they suggest you use in those 12 weeks, you would either be a rich B*****d or end up having to take out an overdraft to pay for them all.

You would be spending well over £100 per week on supplements!!!!! F**k me I don't even spend that much on gear in a month.

All supplement companies are the same, they fill peoples heads full of shit, then stick their hand in your wallet and take all your cash.

Phillips is no different.

tell her to look at what is in the supplements - as there are cheaper versions of them on the market that contain the same things.

Unless she's made of money??

OK...................
So what do you guys think? Is it possible without supplements for a lady in her twenties to achieve those kind of physiques?
I personally think not.......to my next question:
I'm pretty clued up on what supps a man should take and can advice freely on this, but ladies??
So what supplements should I suggest she uses? What protein? Which fat burner? Any others?
They have to be legal: the kind you get in your GNC or whatever.
Cheers again!!

Have ya seen pics of MS or Bikinimom? Oh baby - it can be done and then some and these chicks are well past their 20's! It is going to take time, a commitment to years instead of weeks. The best supplement there is - FOOD and hard training!

re

Temple is right MS and Bmom didn't do it in 12 wks! I think in 12 wks a very small percent of women may be able to make the kind of dramatic changes you see in those picts without gear. 12 wks IS enough time to make very nice changes in ones body but not to be the perfect EAS model. If your client is using this for motivation the more power to her.

I gain muscle very easily in general and was going to enter the EAS challenge (newspaper in hand)but after serious thought I realized 12wks was not long enough to do it in a proper way. It took me about 9 months to get to where I am now and I'm still not done. This was last wk
fetch.dll

This was in Febuary I think
fetch.dll

CONGRATS ON YOUR EFFORTS;)
But which supplements should I suggest?!?
And at what dosages?!?
As I said I'm clued up on the supps for guys, but for women??
Thanx again.

Top Bottom