Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***UPDATED PICS OF SHORTY!!! ***

One of the funniest parts about most competitions is the people you see running them, the judges and the sponsors - most of them are some of the biggest, sloppiest people you've ever seen. Really confusing...

But when you are looking at people on stage there are two parts to the "doing" of a competition - the 12+ weeks you spend dieting, training, cardioing, recovering, prepping your body for that brief strut in next to no clothes while people critique you, and the attitude you bring to the stage - i.e. you either own it or you should just leave now.

I consider the bunch of the people that photo PWND!

wow - I didn't think they were going to post pics on Graphic Muscle. lolol They asked me if I wanted to BUY pics - $60 for them to take contest pics. I said no - and they told me they wouldn't post them online if I didn't buy them. :nerd: wtf??

Cool! :)

the-short-one said:
wow - I didn't think they were going to post pics on Graphic Muscle. lolol They asked me if I wanted to BUY pics - $60 for them to take contest pics. I said no - and they told me they wouldn't post them online if I didn't buy them. :nerd: wtf??

Cool! :)
You look so good they had to post them. :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
You look so good they had to post them. :qt:
Yes!!! And on the video did anyone notice tha camera man....running hs camera up and down to get TSO??It was like his bar code was broken and kept running THE item!!!LOL

Re: TSO!!!! Best Wishes to you today!!!!

al420 said:
Does someone have to deprive themselfs of 'sword' while in contest prep - that is just wrong

You're tellin' me...lol

Top Bottom