Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***UPDATED PICS OF SHORTY!!! ***

Re: TSO!!!! Best Wishes to you today!!!!

T-Cake said:
Yeah, yeah, we :heart: you too. Wellllllll....??? Or am I totally dumb and the comp is tomorrow and just pre-judge was today? You can :splat: me if I'm wrong! :D

finals tonight. I've just gotten into my sparkly suit and glued my boobs in. :D

the-short-one said:
finals tonight. I've just gotten into my sparkly suit and glued my boobs in. :D
I never really conceptualized boobs & glue in the same sentence, LOL.
BTW I have company here, we're playing Rummoli. Whenever they break for a smoke break I come down to check on your progress. :qt:

And the winner is......................SHORTY............WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

gymmum said:
And the winner is......................SHORTY............WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Yay! I was kinda hoping for the over all, too - but am happy with my girlie bb trophy. They're pretty cool. A statue of a 1/2 nekkid chick with a sword. ;) I wonder what the underelying message is with that...

the-short-one said:

Yay! I was kinda hoping for the over all, too - but am happy with my girlie bb trophy. They're pretty cool. A statue of a 1/2 nekkid chick with a sword. ;) I wonder what the underelying message is with that...

mmmm.....maybe what most are deprived from for the weeks leading up to comp??? :busy: :rasta: :insane: :dance2:

Woo, Hoo!!! We got a champeeeeen!!!!!
Congrats the-sweet-one. You earned it! I'm sure you just added a ton of inspiration in everyone's life.

the-short-one said:

Ooh! Pics of you with the trophy!!

the-short-one said:
wow. you and I both have lots of friends! lolol

I am proud to admit that most of my friends are right here on EF. I'm not kidding. I've met some beautiful people - especially in the wimmins forum.
Two of us!!!!

jenscats5 said:
Ooh! Pics of you with the trophy!!

14.jpg

Top Bottom