Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

*Bunny*

Sg & I thought what the hay, lets do this so we can STOP jacking the logs & find out who's doing what, where, why, whateva :)

Any INFO, LINKS, questions, you name it.. lets keep in here?

Scorp .. you can start ... Links to the show date/venue/etc...

:D

Me!! But I'm waiting to hear what everyone's plans are so I know when to book plane tix etc. Thanks for starting this thread, Bunns!

I won't know until it gets closer to event time. It's about a 5 hr drive. ;)

Oh crap I didn't think about this till now....Do we need to be "invited" cuz I don't want to be rude and be inviting myself to stuff.....

Last edited:
If all my plans go right, I will be recovering from Day 1 of the NPC Southern States Show and 1 day older than 41.

Best of luck to Treil & whoever makes the meetup will LOVE every minute of it! REMEMBER! MAKE LOTS OF NOISE WHEN SHE HITS THE STAGE!

Sassy69 said:
If all my plans go right, I will be recovering from Day 1 of the NPC Southern States Show and 1 day older than 41.

Best of luck to Treil & whoever makes the meetup will LOVE every minute of it! REMEMBER! MAKE LOTS OF NOISE WHEN SHE HITS THE STAGE!

And where exactly and when is the SOuthern States Show?

que_66 said:
I won't know until it gets closer to event time. It's about a 5 hr drive. ;)

Oh crap I didn't think about this till now....Do we need to be "invited" cuz I don't want to be rude and be inviting myself to stuff.....
STFU! lol of course you can come :)

My drive is a little over 4 hours

FUN

and I have to leave from work, in traffic .. woo hoo :evil:

Yep, need a show of hands so we can get a count for rooms to book!

Yah, Que! STFU!!!!!! The more the marrier!!!! :)

Oooooh!! I'd love to go, but I have to "work" or assist the East Coast Classic here in DE.....

Good luck Treil!!! :heart:

Top Bottom