Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

I swear tre, it will be in good taste. I'll make sure to duct tape my fat inside the shorts and I will take my belly button ring out as a show of support.

Are the leather chaps okay?

curgeo said:
I swear tre, it will be in good taste. I'll make sure to duct tape my fat inside the shorts and I will take my belly button ring out as a show of support.

I'm sorry but I have to jump in on this one - - Being an eye candy consumer with an affinity for nice tight male booties wrapped nicely in jeans.......

If it's a nice tight cute lil booty then fine. ((_/_))
If it's NOT then it's a felony and you should be jailed and forced to become someone's biotch. ((_______/_______))

curgeo said:

As long as there is a layer of clothing underneath, my name is not marked on your butt, and a HUGE trench coat will be worn at "ALL" times.

Howabout a cowbell?

"what this show needs.....is more cowbell!"

curgeo said:
my email address is [email protected]

I would be interested in a shirt. I don't know if you want to do this, but Ulter might be interested in putting the anafit logo on it??????

I don't know if you guys would like to do this, but we might be able to set up block seating if we get a head count.

Thanks for including the bald, fat midget in this. :verygood:
No, I don't mind putting the Anafit logo on....I'll e-mail you on this issue....

I've talked with the "guy" (lol) about seating and he said he can get us all seated together right up front. COOL!!! He said there is no discount for "groups" though...I asked. :( Oh well, we're not gonna' be caring about that anyway with all the FUN we're gonna' be having! :twirl:

We like bald, fat midgets!!! :lmao:

****EDIT****

PM'd Ulter regarding Anafit.......

curgeo said:
Howabout a cowbell?

"what this show needs.....is more cowbell!"
cowbell.gif

Top Bottom