Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

Sassy69 said:
i'm seeing hot pink bootie shorts w/ TREIL in sparkly stuff on the ass.....
Ha ha for a minute there I was thinking you were talking about Curgeo wearing hot pink booty shorts with my name on the butt of them.

Ulter, are you coming out for the show? Why don't you? You can see the show and finally get to see Ben. Ben was just telling me the other day he can't wait to meet Uncle Ulter.

Nelmsjer doesn't do neon green and purple shirts. I went through that phase in the late 80's - early 90's, thank you - complete with the mullet. :garza:

Sassy: that visualization of curgeo was uncalled for. It is morning here, and I'm trying to get through breakfast! ;) :lmao:

Que: IP, Mermaid, P, and I will be staying both Friday and Saturday night. I have hopes of interviewing a few people on Sunday, but that will be on the email side of the house. ;)

curgeo: I'll send you the back email traffic. :D

*Bunny* said:
she was .... :rainbow: ;)
O.k. that's even funnier... You know... To each his own. If he wants to walk around with my name on his butt that's all him. (I just don't want to be sat on) :worried:

treilin said:
O.k. that's even funnier... You know... To each his own. If he wants to walk around with my name on his butt that's all him. (I just don't want to be sat on) :worried:
awwwww ....his user title ...

"curgeo ... Short, Bald and Fat .... (*edit* but happy in my hot pink booty shorts & boa b1tch3s)"

Top Bottom