Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

que_66 said:
Shirts would be cool.
Can we get shirts in the same color as Treil's posing suit?
Maybe a neon color...we're gonna be loud anyway, might as well look the part. I personally have big lungs :evil:

If you think I'm wearing a neon color on stage you have another thing coming, ha ha ha ha....
I'm wearing green for one suit and purple for my other suit

treilin said:
If you think I'm wearing a neon color on stage you have another thing coming, ha ha ha ha....
I'm wearing green for one suit and purple for my other suit

GREAT SUGGESTION!!

NEON GREEN & NEON PURPLE TOGETHER ;) ;)

LOL - the color of the shirt depends on the style of shirt you choose. I'll try to get a link out tonight so you can see what there is to choose from.

scorpiogirl said:
LOL - the color of the shirt depends on the style of shirt you choose. I'll try to get a link out tonight so you can see what there is to choose from.
Shhhhhhhhhh....I'm messin with Treilin ;)

my email address is [email protected]

I would be interested in a shirt. I don't know if you want to do this, but Ulter might be interested in putting the anafit logo on it??????

I don't know if you guys would like to do this, but we might be able to set up block seating if we get a head count.

Thanks for including the bald, fat midget in this. :verygood:

curgeo said:
my email address is [email protected]

I would be interested in a shirt. I don't know if you want to do this, but Ulter might be interested in putting the anafit logo on it??????

I don't know if you guys would like to do this, but we might be able to set up block seating if we get a head count.

Thanks for including the bald, fat midget in this. :verygood:
^^^ he's wearing hot pink ... with a boa...

Top Bottom