Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

treilin said:
Hey hey hey give the frozen PB credit to me!!!
If it wasn't for my trick of freezing it I would have been a moose by now!!! Seriously AVI would have really been me!!
Just wait till I start cracking on that PB book... I'm going to be like turn to page 32 and try that one on for size... :chomp: Lovveeeee PB!!
Oh don't you worry missy... gave ALLLLLLLLLLLL the frozen PB props to you when we were all in the car looking at the book ;)

Let's open our PB books to page 27 for our first lesson, shall we?!

I'll be making this one sometime this week. Looks delightful!

.....off to do my calf raises!

scorpiogirl said:

Dang book is at home!!! MAde frozen PB servings divided out into 1T last night. Nelms was about drooling...

scorpiogirl said:

Ah... gee whiz my books at home too :( note to self... buy some pb and reference page 27 later :p

treilin said:
Hey hey hey give the frozen PB credit to me!!!
If it wasn't for my trick of freezing it I would have been a moose by now!!! Seriously AVI would have really been me!!
Just wait till I start cracking on that PB book... I'm going to be like turn to page 32 and try that one on for size... :chomp: Lovveeeee PB!!
Of course she did :)

I was like why the heck is the ANPB in the freezer ... (as i looked for the green beans) :) then SBT 'splained it ever so kindly the following day or so :)

:heart:

I'll have to check out these pages when I get home ... I left my book at home ... *going to detention*

scorpiogirl said:
It's the page with the banana rolled in nuts/granola.....
OH YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH!!! That one was one of my favorites that I was waiting to try... I'm thinking definately a weekend treat :chomp: Also don't have my book with me :( But remember that one quite well... or wipin the drool off my lip when I saw it anyways :lmao:

I got the sushi book, so I've got a different syllabus than all of you :D Someone has to kind enough to post from the peanut butter book.

And guess who called me today? Superman from Tequilla Rain! :lmao: It took me a minute to figure out who the hell I was talking to....I thought his name was Grant, but I think it's Dave now. Who knows - I couldn't hear myself much less anyone else.

Roonytunes said:
I got the sushi book, so I've got a different syllabus than all of you :D Someone has to kind enough to post from the peanut butter book.

And guess who called me today? Superman from Tequilla Rain! :lmao: It took me a minute to figure out who the hell I was talking to....I thought his name was Grant, but I think it's Dave now. Who knows - I couldn't hear myself much less anyone else.
HA HA HA Awesome!!!!! :qt:

Top Bottom