Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

I'm heading out to LA tomorrow so not sure when I'll be able to get back online - so wishing everyone safe travel & treil kickin' some serious butt on stage!

T-Cake said:
I wanna go!!! *whine* :(

You all will have a raise a glass to all of us who aren't there either! :martini: In fact, I'll have a drink in YOUR honor this weekend, Treil.

You're going to KILL the competition! :garza:

So... anyway... all I have to say is...
11192ucapjsqt2k.gif
:D
I'll be having a glass of wine tomorrow night cheers!!!!!!!! :drink2: Not quite glass of wine but will do ;)

Update on ticket situation for the show:

1) I was able to exchange an email with Rick. As for Que and my tickets not arriving yet, according to him, all tickets have been processed and mailed. If I don't receive 'em by tomorrow before I leave, he said to just find him at the pre-judging on Sat to get seated. So we are all set there, Que-dizzel!

2) I gave him all our seat numbers and told him we'd like to sit together. This is the info I had:
-row A seat 301 (Bunns)
-row B seat 101 (SBT)
-row A seats 102-106 (SG, IP, Nelms, Merm, P)
-2 unknown seats as of yet (Que and me)
He's going to see what he can do to get us all together and let me know today. So I will post up when I get an update.

Sassy69 said:
I'm heading out to LA tomorrow so not sure when I'll be able to get back online - so wishing everyone safe travel & treil kickin' some serious butt on stage!
Have fun in LA ;) You'll be missed :)

Roonytunes said:
Update on ticket situation for the show:

1) I was able to exchange an email with Rick. As for Que and my tickets not arriving yet, according to him, all tickets have been processed and mailed. If I don't receive 'em by tomorrow before I leave, he said to just find him at the pre-judging on Sat to get seated. So we are all set there, Que-dizzel!

2) I gave him all our seat numbers and told him we'd like to sit together. This is the info I had:
-row A seat 301 (Bunns)
-row B seat 101 (SBT)
-row A seats 102-106 (SG, IP, Nelms, Merm, P)
-2 unknown seats as of yet (Que and me)
He's going to see what he can do to get us all together and let me know today. So I will post up when I get an update.
WTG, Roony! I was wondering how this was all going to come together! lol Rick seems to be a very cool guy! :)

scorpiogirl said:
WTG, Roony! I was wondering how this was all going to come together! lol Rick seems to be a very cool guy! :)
Yeah I'm sure there will be lots of cool guys there :p
Just wait till we hit Tequila Rain for :dance2: and they have a bull to ride there also :bfold: I love that thing!!!

treilin said:
Yeah I'm sure there will be lots of cool guys there :p
Just wait till we hit Tequila Rain for :dance2: and they have a bull to ride there also :bfold: I love that thing!!!
Ooooh, a bulll....I've never done that! YEEHAW!!! :lmao:

So is jeans and a nice (aka slutty :D) top the right attire for Tequila Rain since it's a :bfold: kinda place?

Roonytunes said:
Ooooh, a bulll....I've never done that! YEEHAW!!! :lmao:

So is jeans and a nice (aka slutty :D) top the right attire for Tequila Rain since it's a :bfold: kinda place?
Oh nooo girlfriend.. not a country bar!!!
They just happen to have a bull, :lmao: and a few bar area's to dance on!!! :evil: Spent manyuh hours up there... feet swelled so bad could barely walk and had to have some guy give me a piggy back down the stairs and to my car cuz my feet hurt like pins and needles. Where the hootchie gear, just wear something under a skirt if you plan on wearing one... You know on bar... easy to see up...

Hey, do any of you have some Glucorell I can buy from you? .....or I'll trade you some Sesa for it? I'm down to my last 3! :( :eek2:

Top Bottom