Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

*Bunny* said:
Let me know .. I can always take my Dad's Hemi or the Marquis :)
Yeah depending on flights and all I can even pick some people up from the Airport and drop them off at the hotel if needed!!! If someone drops me off at the comp they can alwasy use my vehicle too. We'll figure it out :)

You'll be there all day...they prejudge during the day.....Someone asked....Detriot Metro is the closest airport

Damn - wish I could go but don't think I got my leave approved. I'll know for sure in a few weeks, but for now it's not looking good... :(

Sounds like a fun time. Detroits only about 3 hours away for me. I'd like to meet everyone so I'll keep track of what's going on just in case I can go!

You know, I am probably 15 minutes tops from the Redford Theater, I'll be there. I'll bring all my fat powerlifting friends....LOL

You will do fine treilin.

If I can do anything or anybody needs to be picked up, pm me and I will see what I can do.

curgeo said:
You know, I am probably 15 minutes tops from the Redford Theater, I'll be there. I'll bring all my fat powerlifting friends....LOL

If I can do anything or anybody needs to be picked up, pm me and I will see what I can do.
SWEET!!!!!

Bring the fatties lol :rolleyes:

curgeo said:

Awesome. Just awesome.

Curgeo + Fat power lifting friends + hot women on stage = LOTSA' NOISE and HAVOC!!!!

:arty:

Touche' or is that tushy?....Whatever!

It should be alot of fun a pleasure to meet all of you.
I'll be the short, bald guy with some muscle...you can't miss me. :)

Top Bottom