Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

Gymgurl said:
i told nelm...that Redford is to dangerous to stay in....get a hotel in Livonia...
...........I'm up for whatever - this is just TOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

We'll work the hotel issue via PM/email/etc. THANK YOU so much for the warning and clarification, though! :bigkiss:

SG, I think you stole my :twirl: ! :) :FRlol:

*Bunny* said:
STFU! lol of course you can come :)

My drive is a little over 4 hours

FUN

and I have to leave from work, in traffic .. woo hoo :evil:

HEY it might be cheaper on gas to split it with 2 other ppl right?? Me and muscle are thinking of going...depending on when we have work and stuff like that... which I wont know the schedule until we're home from school and actually get a job. Hmmmm... something to think about... would you have room in the car for two more?

Aries13 said:
HEY it might be cheaper on gas to split it with 2 other ppl right?? Me and muscle are thinking of going...depending on when we have work and stuff like that... which I wont know the schedule until we're home from school and actually get a job. Hmmmm... something to think about... would you have room in the car for two more?
Let me know .. I can always take my Dad's Hemi or the Marquis :)

Top Bottom