Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

iceprincess said:
I am strarting to have my doubts Nelmsjer. Between the hippies, midgets, and Lil' Kims, I am a BIT worried!!! What a FABULOUSLY strange mix of people! :lmao:

BE AFRAID!!! :evil:
Hey now!!! We're not all W I E R D :evil: Not only that you are the one that created the "distasteful" video and had your husband post it online!

HAAAAA!!!!! Good point, Treil!!!

It must have been all the up-and-down action during the squats that set something off... ;) :lmao:

treilin said:
Hey now!!! We're not all W I E R D :evil: Not only that you are the one that created the "distasteful" video and had your husband post it online!

HAAA - you know you LIKED IT!!! I am sure you had SOME sort of crazy dream about it... :qt: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

iceprincess said:
HAAA - you know you LIKED IT!!! I am sure you had SOME sort of crazy dream about it... :qt: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Girl you are putting images in my head that just didn't need to be there!!!
HA HA HA

As for Mr. Nelms... I'm sure she get s a lot of training doing up and down movements, uhhhummmm.....

treilin said:
Girl you are putting images in my head that just didn't need to be there!!!
HA HA HA

As for Mr. Nelms... I'm sure she get s a lot of training doing up and down movements, uhhhummmm.....

Yes, the up and down movement can be quite tiresome...

...on the sqauts of course!! (bunny, get your mind out of the gutter) ;) :verygood:

Top Bottom