Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***M24K Comp Update***

*Bunny*

Just wanted to give everyone a quick little update about our little Golden darling... :)

I just got off the phone with M24K, and might I add, her voice is a sweet as she looks :)

Quick and to the point: personally she felt this show went better than Montreal and is very happy/satisfied with her overall performance, appearance and her confidence soaring ever so high...

The never-ending positive attitude & outlook this young woman has continues to move me... seriously. She'll have some fun little stories for ya'll and maybe even some pics if we're lucky :verygood:

I cannot give much more details than that but the experience went “really well”, she looked GREAT and sounded upbeat, happy and proud.

That's our girl :)

I think she'll be able to tell us ALL more on Monday.

Have a great night everyone!

THX BUNS!

SOoo great to hear! (But we expected nothing less than a great time !!!!) Can harldy wait to see the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what got me out of bed this morning!

24K - I can't wait to see pics & I'm so glad you had a great time! :rose:

Thank you for posting up this thread for me Twiny :heart:

I'm back ladies and I missed you all so very much....

Ok so where do I start..... I had an incredible weekend, it was so much fun and I enjoyed myself so much.

I so tired right now because I didn't get very much sleep since wednesday night. My trainer had me trying something out and I have to wake up every 2 hours to eat. so at 2am on friday morning I was eating a steak, at 4am some cashews, 6am 1/4 of a jar of peanut butter and 1/4 of a jar of jam, 8am same as at 6am, 10am 1/4 of a cheesecake, 12pm as as the 6am meal, 2pm yams, 4pm cashews, 6pm a snickers bar, just before getting on stage 1/2 of a tube of icing. And let me tell you I struggled to eat it all, remember I had no water with it :worried: and my roommates wanted to kill me haha, because of all the sh*t I was eating and they were hardly eating!

Here's a few pics more to come, just was way too tired to get them all of the camera but i wanted to show you ladies a few cause I promised some on Monday.

Miss24k said:
Thank you for posting up this thread for me Twiny :heart:
You're welcome... I knew some very special women were just waiting to hear SOMETHING... left the story telling to you...

:D

Top Bottom